Hard difficulty from the beginning?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I have reached the third structure and createtd the first bridge requested by main story mission (so I'm at the beginning of the game).

In order to reduce the time needed for the platinum (Premium deliveries, gain max connection with all the structures, gain a lot of likes) do you advise me to switch difficulty to Hard? I don't care if it will be harder than now (I've played on Very Easy so far lol), I just care about reducing the time required for the total playthrough.

Second question: more fatigue for deliveries (also, faster bad shape for boots, right?) and which other dangers are on Hard difficulty? 

If there's something needed to be hidden, you can spoil me everything, don't worry

14 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I have reached the third structure and createtd the first bridge requested by main story mission (so I'm at the beginning of the game).

In order to reduce the time needed for the platinum (Premium deliveries, gain max connection with all the structures, gain a lot of likes) do you advise me to switch difficulty to Hard? I don't care if it will be harder than now (I've played on Very Easy so far lol), I just care about reducing the time required for the total playthrough.

Second question: more fatigue for deliveries (also, faster bad shape for boots, right?) and which other dangers are on Hard difficulty? 

If there's something needed to be hidden, you can spoil me everything, don't worry

While I played on hard what I realized is I should have played very easy until I was done the story and then switch to hard after Chapter 14.

The reason is because I rushed only Sams orders to complete the story and didn't do any standard orders anyways.  I recommend you do the same, rush through the story on Very easy and then once it is over put it on hard and set up a Zipline network to do the standard/premium orders.  In other words don't worry about shit until you are done the story.

• Like 2

Hard difficulty only matters for Standard Orders. Orders for Sam / Story Missions can be done on whatever difficulty you want, there really isn't a major difference. Boss fights take longer but that's it. You don't get anything extra for beating them on hard, there's no new mechanics, they just have more health and take less damage that's it.

• Like 1

On 18/11/2019 at 3:43 PM, RedSkyKing said:

I just want to give my two cents real quick. I’ve seen quite a few individuals recommend changing the difficulty to easy for bosses. The bosses aren’t overly difficult on hard, just challenging. I just think it’s pathetic seeing a lot of people recommending this.

“Ooooo wow, you beat every single boss on very easy. You’re such a badass.” 1f644.png

They are not challenging though, they are bullet sponges.

On 11/18/2019 at 11:07 PM, iGGTheEnd said:

While I played on hard what I realized is I should have played very easy until I was done the story and then switch to hard after Chapter 14.

The reason is because I rushed only Sams orders to complete the story and didn't do any standard orders anyways.  I recommend you do the same, rush through the story on Very easy and then once it is over put it on hard and set up a Zipline network to do the standard/premium orders.  In other words don't worry about shit until you are done the story.

Dang that sounds like you want a boring ass grind bud. You can make plenty of progress on hard while picking up side missions that are on the way. After chapter 3 I see no reason not to do side missions if you want decent gear. There's still plenty to do post game as it is. I say play on hard from start to finish. The game is definitely not difficult. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, MohawkJon_1311 said:

I started on hard and have not had that much difficulty. I just finished chapter 4 and that was a little tough but not hard, only did 1 restart of the level and 1 restart of the fight. I would suggest to start on hard and change difficulty if you need to.

Yes, playing on Hard is the best for leveling the Facilities up fast. You can switch in the Boss Battles to very easy and back to hard after that. That I would recommend, it's the best way to enjoy this Masterpiece.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 8:21 AM, reiner- said:

You will actually need to play on Hard in order to get Legend of Legends rating on deliveries.

Hard is not hard at all. During the rare times you get into fights or boss battles you can change it to Very Easy without consequence.

Well just Premium deliveries. Those don't unlock until chap3. 

• Like 1

hard is a much better way to play the game, the enemy encounters actually feel dangerous. Also, can say this for sure - you level up your character - needed to do 60 in all categories much faster, as you get get extra xp for hard. Premium deliveries are super useful, and would recommend you doing all standard orders as premium, it gives you more xp,  and they rarely are more challenging. If you choose to grind out the legend of legend trophy post game, that would be super grindy, as it requires you to get 20 in each category, which you would have easily made a bunch of progress on while playing the story. Also about changing difficulty for the battles, once you unlock all the guns and weapons, any other difficulty would be a breeze. on hard difficulty, With the shotgun level 2, I can easily take out a giant bt in under a minute. dont even use my grenades lol. If youre carrying a GL or a Rocket launcher, youll probably destroy them in less.

Edited by solomonluthor
missed a key word.
  • Like 1