DEEMO -Reborn- trophy thoughts & discussions

K_Groove_NL

Plat looks mostly easy, though having to get 80% minimum on every song on Hard and get 30 All Charmings (as in every note hit perfectly) will likely be the plat killers. From what I've seen at least going off of Aitai, Level 10 charts seem to be on par with at least 11s or 12s in Respect's 6B, not to mention this game loves inner chords, which are fairly annoying to pull off on a controller. Combine that with Deemo's heavily combo-based percentage/score system and I can see some people getting pissed on the harder charts. 30 ACs might not be too horrible if there's enough easy songs, though for people that tend to screw up timing a bit on a note or two even on easy charts (like me, for example), it's likely going to be a pain.

• Like 1

Having played this for a bit, this will probably end up being a 9/10 at least assuming you don't have VR. The slides make this a fairly different beast from DJMax Respect since they're often used in much more annoying ways than the comparable analog notes in Respect. Took me a couple of tries to get the 80% rate on Red Storm Sentiment (Hard) and that's only a 9, though to my credit, I've gotten up to 86.10% and haven't gotten any under-80%s since. The harder 10s are going to drive plenty of people up a wall. From what I've heard, VR is supposed to be a fair bit easier for clearing between charts being easier in general and the slides being far more intuitive, so if you have a VR headset, the only thing that should still be a concern is the 30 All Charmings since VR should make getting 80+% on every Hard chart a comparative breeze assuming VR Hard charts count for Rhythm Game Master.

9 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

I am not looking forward to Anima on Hard.

As far as I can tell, that might even be one of the easier 10s, or at least not the hardest. Haven't gotten anywhere near this far yet and now that I managed to injure the cuticle on my thumb, it'll be a little while before I get to it, but these charts seem to be up there for some of the most insane stuff in the game.

Spoiler