Lezonidas

What delievery time orders give you the most likes? (to level up from 51 to 60)

10 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Lezonidas said:

Do you know some? I'm talking about 500+ likes

Try and take the ones that have you travel across the map, I once leveled up from 57 to 64 with one of those.  It also helps to carry many orders at the same time and also more weight.  Take a truck and load it up with many deliveries and that will help on the score (I think). 

I know there are two of those from the Doctor, there is also another in Timefall Farm. 

Lake Knot City, Distribution Center South of Lake Knot City, South Knot City,  Engineer, Craftsman, Mountain Knot City, Distribution Center North of Mountain Knot City, Film Director, Doctor, Timefall Farm, Junk Dealer.

Are the time sensitive deliveries seemingly rare for anyone else? I go into a facility and there’s never any to complete. I’m early into chapter five (just got the zip lines and have made networks right around both the eastern and central areas. My time sensitive graph is currently at 16 whereas my next lowest is 44. 

the premium Delivery time order from Film Director to Willian Lake give you more than 1000 likes and it's the easiest one as well.

7 hours ago, WhosBroden16 said:

Are the time sensitive deliveries seemingly rare for anyone else? I go into a facility and there’s never any to complete. I’m early into chapter five (just got the zip lines and have made networks right around both the eastern and central areas. My time sensitive graph is currently at 16 whereas my next lowest is 44. 

as you keep doing deliveries, more and more will appear across all facilities, don't mind to much about those ones (especially the ones with a lot of cargo) until you have a good red of ziplines and some roads complete and also level 3 trucks.

I was about to make this exact same post.  Currently at 51 just need to get to 60 and the plat is finally mine.

10 hours ago, WhosBroden16 said:

Ya they seem rarer but once you start trying to 5 star everything the time part of the graph will be around 50 once you hit 60 in everything else then a couple truck deliveries should make it go quick.

Can confirm Film director to Lake Knot is the best and easiest to farm levels. It can't be done right away after you finish it, so it's recommended to do some other deliveries meanwhile. Or sleep in a shelter. I still don't know how to kill time to get missions to appear again.

Edited by Katt

On 11/24/2019 at 5:46 PM, Katt said:

Can confirm Film director to Lake Knot is the best and easiest to farm levels. It can't be done right away after you finish it, so it's recommended to do some other deliveries meanwhile. Or sleep in a shelter. I still don't know how to kill time to get missions to appear again.

I read that it takes up to 12 hours for them to reappear.  I know I've had a few reappear sooner though, so I'm not sure that's entirely true.

Premium delivery. Delivery time + Average cargo damage (none if possible) will give you the majority of the likes you ask for. The long distance and big load cargos generally will pay more since longer distances are also garnished with increased time limits. Delivering those in short amount of time naturally will result in more likes. The route you pick is important and calculated for. Cargo screen tells you the shortest possible distance between point A and B. Being perfectionist pays off in this game.

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

I read that it takes up to 12 hours for them to reappear.  I know I've had a few reappear sooner though, so I'm not sure that's entirely true.

Cancelled orders reappear after 12 hours.