Trophy Thoughts?

DrakeHellsing

I did read that these games were coming to the PS4 at some point, so it's nice to see at least 3 and 4 coming.  A shame there's no platinum, but I guess there's not much in terms of trophies you could do with these games other than, just get through each night.

But I believe that 20/20/20/20 mode is suppose to be very difficult.  At least that's the assumption, since I understand that it is suppose to be the hardest you can make the game.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

But I believe that 20/20/20/20 mode is suppose to be very difficult.  At least that's the assumption, since I understand that it is suppose to be the hardest you can make the game.

IIRC it's max aggression level (#/20) for all 4 characters, so you're constantly having them come at you. I've watched a run of it before and it's pretty crazy compared to just normal story play, but a lot of it is sort of memorization. 

3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I did read that these games were coming to the PS4 at some point, so it's nice to see at least 3 and 4 coming.  A shame there's no platinum, but I guess there's not much in terms of trophies you could do with these games other than, just get through each night.

Oh hell no, 4 20 mode is just suffering, nit even worth the trouble, I've seen how hard it is on pc, can't imagine on consoles x.x

18 hours ago, TrulySilentLie said:

Also, isn't 4 20 mode more than just memorization? I thought it was about pattern recognition, consistency and adaptability on the fly, while at the same time being a huge dump of luck in the end?

Sort've. It's not something that should be impossible with practice, but it really depends on how responsive the controls are on gamepad. It may end up being harder because of that, but it's unlikely to be easier.