Very Surprised

1 hour ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

Even though im not a star wars fan at all.....it was recommended that i give this a try and i have to say im really enjoying it. smooth controls and the graphics IMO are great. Just thought i would share this

Yes the game is excellent and i’d recommend most who have any interest in this to play it. It’s a very good game.

1 hour ago, ElliotSmithy said:

Cool story bro 

Oh dear!

1 hour ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

Even though im not a star wars fan at all.....it was recommended that i give this a try and i have to say im really enjoying it. smooth controls and the graphics IMO are great. Just thought i would share this

I was watching some footage today and despite not being a star wars fan by any means, I'm inclined to buy this, reminds me a bit of uncharted but star wars themed (please don't be offended star wars fans :x)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, bpmotard said:

I was watching some footage today and despite not being a star wars fan by any means, I'm inclined to buy this, reminds me a bit of uncharted but star wars themed (please don't be offended star wars fans :x)

It's pretty much like if God of War and Uncharted had a baby, which is awesome.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, bpmotard said:

My thoughts exactly. I too am not a star wars fan but the game somehow grabbed my attention!

• Like 1

well they way it went was....im really good friends the mgr at our gamestop and he knew i wasnt a star wars fan but said it looked amazing. i would say its definatly like everyone else said...kinda cross between GOW and uncharted. plus the skill tree is really decent. it was worth the 59.99.  might be a deal on it for black friday though

Edited by XxraymanjrxX

17 minutes ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

well they way it went was....im really good friends the mgr at our gamestop and he knew i wasnt a star wars fan but said it looked amazing. i would say its definatly like everyone else said...kinda cross between GOW and uncharted. plus the skill tree is really decent. it was worth the 59.99.  might be a deal on it for black friday though

I wouldn't be surprised if its at least $40 on black Friday. Walmart has the deluxe edition or whatever its called for $60 and the normal version for $50

7 hours ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

It's pretty much like if God of War and Uncharted had a baby, which is awesome.

i'd say god of war, uncharted, dark souls/sekiro in equal measure. so it would have to be a 3 person baby (which is actually possible these days because science is nuts).  

Wow. Everyone is saying God of War and I don't see it or feel it all. I don't know about the other games, never played them and the only one I might want to is Sekiro. IMO, Cal does not play anything like Kratos, lack weapon changes, abilities are different, and the two's personalities are different which definitely changes dialogue but also the manner in which character approaches situations and fights. I can give you the climbing aspect in the same but that would the only place I could say they have the same component.

It does look like a pretty good game, like a mix between Dark Souls & a Metroidvania and I am considering about buying it. However this is EA we're talking about here, they're bound to fuck it up sooner or later it's in their nature, so i'm going to wait for a while to see if they try to pull a fast one.

11 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

Just finished the story and I really enjoyed it for the most part. The sliding controls are pretty bad and going back for the collectibles isn't very fun (except for Bogano, I did enjoy getting them there) due to no fast travel though. 

Dathomir was a nightmare to go back to and get the collectibles! 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dargzler said:

Dathomir was a nightmare to go back to and get the collectibles! 

Zeffo was the worst to me but Dathomir wasn't far behind. No clue why the devs didn't include, at the very least, fast travel back to the ship. Would have shaved quite a few hours of wasted time off the Plat. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Zeffo was the worst to me but Dathomir wasn't far behind. No clue why the devs didn't include, at the very least, fast travel back to the ship. Would have shaved quite a few hours of wasted time off the Plat. 

yeah I'm cleaning up the rest of the stuff on zeffo now for the plat and it's annoying. Dathomir wasn't so bad I though since I already had pretty much all the skills already and just made sure to get everything i possibly could the first time through. Having to figure out how to navigate through those levels going back for the last few that I needed after getting the climbing gloves was annoying though.

You're right though being able to fast travel to the ship would save a ton of time especially when you're all the way at the end of the planet and have to walk all the way back.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...