Servers are back up as of 11/18/19

Spidey

7 minutes ago, Killerboy9 said:

Even creating a team or does that not work?

Good question that you asked this. I checked, and i tried to create a team, and i got this: ''The page you are trying to load is not available at this moment. Please try connecting again later''.

So looks like this trophy is still unobtainable. :(

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, SpiderManhattan said:

If you found someone that had created a team in the past, couldn't you still get it by joining theirs?

You need to invite people to your team and start a match for the trophy to pop up. If the team option isn't available, i'm pretty sure they can't connect to your team. Since the page isn't loading up. Maybe people can try it out, but i'm sure it won't work.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

15 minutes ago, SpiderManhattan said:

You can still access the "Team Finder" Page

Yes, that works right now. But it's going to make the trophy much harder, since you need to find people that have already an created team. And 6 needs to be in and at the same time in a match. So if the created team has already 5 and 1 is missing, that's gonna be harder to manage the team for the host. Because i'm not sure if he can manage and edit his team anymore. Since the create option isn't loading up to kick people from it.

The only way is if someone can test out if he has a team created from 2018 and see if he can manage his team to edit it. Than you will find the answer. I can't test this because i was in a different team before and i deleted mine.

Edit: Also i see in the MP menu that ''Party Play'' is disabled. I'm not sure if that's needed to get stuff out of the way.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

I dont have the time this morning but i would suggest that someone group message all the recent ppl as of last year who earned the trophy and see if one of them is the leader of a team, if so ask if they would be willing to help us and we can create a game session with a time and date to earn the trophy