Dumbgud

DUMBGUDS GIVEAWAY #1 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

370 posts in this topic

I would bring the neromods from prey 2017 into the real world. Reason being you can be anything with them sure sticking a needle in you might be messed up but look at the power of being able to live along time or have the power to lift heavy things or learn to do things better.

Guess i’ll start this one out.

The dagger from Uncharted 2, I just love the design of it. I know it exits in that rare collectors edition though.

I want to bring wall meat from castlevania into the world, so i can eat meat from a wall

I'd bring Chairorpian's chair from Trover Saves the Universe... because I'm a lazy ass.

tumblr_psyrggiwYI1yp531ko2_r1_400.png

I'd bring the Neon power from Infamous Second Son and First Light. It would be so neat to light up the town with neon.

The JET-Board from the Jak series, because it's an amazing item and would be thrilling to ride.

The Sexy Beam from Silent Hill 3. There's no other reason aside from shouting it before use.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

The blades of exile without thinking any further.

The Apple of Eden from Assassin's Creed because it allows you to control other people's minds among other things thus making you virtually invincible. Of course I will use it for good.

Does 2B count? 2B is an android an thus not a human, therefore can be classified as an item and because it has a specific function as a soldier . Though my reasoning is because 2B is best girl and she's eye candy.

Edited by wackt1

Lifeline's healing drone from Apex Legends so I could miraculously heal myself and others from any ailment, injury, illness, etc. 

Atlantean Scion from Tomb Raider, I mean it gives you god powers 😏

A Destiny ghost. I would like to have my life narrated like that for me. 

Hmm .... probably lyrium, from Dragon Age. It would enhance my magical powers, taste like sunshine and minerals, and I could use my magic to help the Grey Wardens. 

The human augmentation and prosthetics from Deus ex. 

I dont believe in eternal life as a good thing, however, the ability to help those with disabilities live a more comfortable life, and the loved ones around us to not be taken prematurely would be a great thing to take from a game.

Portal gun from the portal games would come in handy for moving day. 

The Smash Ball from Super Smash bros. Having the ability to use that in the real world you would become a god. But I'd use it for good. To stop wars and crime alike. What a powerful weapon that would in be in real life. 

Portal gun, so I could save same time getting everywhere.

Transistor from...well...Transistor. Aside from being a slick looking piece of a sword it allows you to create and erase whatever you like...though since it probably wouldn't work in a real world, I'd just end up using it as neat house decor :awesome:

MoonMan Helmet from The Outer Worlds

U5e2NnUVYTnSuARotnTvF3.jpg 

Because it looks cool 😎 as shit, kinda reminds me of Yoko Taro's mask. 

The titular Stick of Truth from South Park. I need it to tell a three toed sloth that it’s a bad three toed sloth and smack it on its head. 

Edited by DrEvilGuapo
Different item sprung to mind