DUMBGUDS GIVEAWAY #1 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Dumbgud

A Borderlands New-U Station or Bioshock Vita Chamber.  They are essentially the same thing, the only drawback of the New-U Station is it charges you a 7% fee, which is fine cause I'm broke.  Purpose?  Well, to be immortal!  Granted, I don't think either make me younger, but being able to do anything I want in life, no matter how dangerous, and know I can respawn safe and sound at my last designated location would be pretty awesome.

• Like 1

3rd entry.

The pandora's box from dmc4. It has the power to be 666 types of weapons and it's normal look is just a suitcase with a skull on it kind of like my skull icon on my ps card from darkwatch. great thing to own and have as then no one could stop you with all them types of weapons and unlimited ammo too.

Edited by KANERKB

27 minutes ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

Entry #3: I would love to have the Knights of the Round Summon Materia (FF VII), so i can be OP for life!!! :pimp:

Imagen relacionada

Right on!

Entry #1: If anything goes, I'd pull a catgirl from Nekopara. I think it would be cool to have a human/cat hybrid that likes cuddles and pats, but can also converse with you and always wants to hear about your day, good or bad.

CvBrPpi.jpg

• Like 1