Dumbgud

DUMBGUDS GIVEAWAY #1 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

370 posts in this topic

Entry 3: A plasma shotgun from The Outer Worlds. For desintegrating anyone who isn't nice.

Entry 3: Wabbajack, because I NEED MY CHEESE

entry 3. Last Square Enix Entry for me Promise. A Keyblade. I want the one winged angel from KH1.

The Omni-tool from the Mass Effect series. Basically much better smartphones lol.

I would bring an Elixir from Final Fantasy. Then I'd keep it till end game - and hopefully never have to use it.

A Borderlands New-U Station or Bioshock Vita Chamber.  They are essentially the same thing, the only drawback of the New-U Station is it charges you a 7% fee, which is fine cause I'm broke.  Purpose?  Well, to be immortal!  Granted, I don't think either make me younger, but being able to do anything I want in life, no matter how dangerous, and know I can respawn safe and sound at my last designated location would be pretty awesome.

Entry 2:

A Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts! It would attract the Heartless though! xD 

Edited by Caju_94

Entry #3: I would love to have the Knights of the Round Summon Materia (FF VII), so i can be OP for life!!! :pimp:

Imagen relacionada

3rd entry.

The pandora's box from dmc4. It has the power to be 666 types of weapons and it's normal look is just a suitcase with a skull on it kind of like my skull icon on my ps card from darkwatch. great thing to own and have as then no one could stop you with all them types of weapons and unlimited ammo too.

Edited by KANERKB

27 minutes ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

Entry #3: I would love to have the Knights of the Round Summon Materia (FF VII), so i can be OP for life!!! :pimp:

Imagen relacionada

Right on!

Entry #1: If anything goes, I'd pull a catgirl from Nekopara. I think it would be cool to have a human/cat hybrid that likes cuddles and pats, but can also converse with you and always wants to hear about your day, good or bad.

CvBrPpi.jpg

Entry 3 a little something from Shadow of Mordor 😉

onering4_dribbble.png

I would have to say Obi-Wan Kenobi's lightsaber from Battlefront 2. Imagine a real working lightsaber from one of the best Jedi ever. 

Second entry - one of those chicken sandwiches from Witcher 3.  They look pretty tasty.

Alastor from devil may cry 1 its a shame that it never came back it has a really cool design