DUMBGUDS GIVEAWAY #1 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Dumbgud

Fourth entry i'm just going to make the Gunstaff from Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier... because I've always wanted a combat staff, and it's the coolest staff I can think of in a video game that doesn't have magical properties. Another reason is it also being part gun, hence the name, making it a two for one deal.

Edited by EcoShifter

On 11/19/2019 at 9:03 PM, EcoShifter said:

Next, the "Queen's Ruby" from Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, because it'd allow me to find valuable treasure, some of which I'd keep for admiration (especially if I were to find a strange relic) and the other I'd sell to make a fortune.

On 11/20/2019 at 5:01 AM, Carol said:

Entry 2

I would bring the Queen’s Ruby, from “Uncharted: The Lost Legacy”. Not only is a bracelet, that I always found pretty, it would also help me to find some valuable items in my environment (hopefully, at least).

You've ruined my theme of listing items that (likely) no-one else would post :(

Edited by EcoShifter

2nd entry:

The Service Weapon from Control...a single gun that can change into different forms that includes qualities similar to a pistol, shotgun, automatic rifle, sniper rifle and launcher all into one. Owning one of these would just be awesome.

Entry #4

Da'at Yichud Power Suit from MachineGames' Wolfenstein series. I'm digging Marvel's Destroyer and this power suit resembles it a little. I can be a miniature Destroyer (minus Odinforce Blast blasting from it's face), running around like a fool in it.

latest?cb=20130130070513

(Marvel's Destroyer)

F701ABF9B6F05C5F689D6F727D5154EFE690E2D3

(Da'at Yichud Power Suit)