DUMBGUDS GIVEAWAY #1 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Dumbgud

Entry #2: Gravity Gun from Half-Life

Would be great to use in general and have a good laugh with, like lifting shit off peoples desks at work and launching it around the office and watching people just fold under the disbelief, or just being able to lift people in their cars, who drive like bellends on the roads and just place them in fields or gardens with nowhere to go. I can see their expressions now!! :D 

Yeh, I’d have fun with this.

If you could bring ONE physical item from a video game into the real world, what would it be and why?

I would bring in a keyblade. Specifically Kairi's keyblade. I would bring it in, so I could help people and/or heal them. From any illness, and darkness that they may have inside of them. To try and make the world a better place.

4th Entry: The Holy Hand Grenade from the Worms Series.

"And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'" -Monty Python and The Hoy Grail.

Edited by jeckert82