DUMBGUDS GIVEAWAY #1 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Dumbgud

Entry 2: The Sphere of Light from Dragon Quest Builders, which is used to clear away the darkness in the game. Having it in the real world might help with climate change.

I accidentally submitted this a bit early. Wanted to wait a couple of hours, but since this is the last day I can take part in the event, I hope it's not too much trouble.

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1

Entry 4:

I would bring the Wraith’s Wailing Bell, from “Dead by Daylight”, to be able to become invisible.

17 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

You've ruined my theme of listing items that (likely) no-one else would post :(

It’s unlikely that a girl who likes Uncharted wouldn’t remember the Queen’s Ruby. :)

1 hour ago, Carol said:

It’s unlikely that a girl who likes Uncharted wouldn’t remember the Queen’s Ruby. :)

Nah. It's an optional, easily skippable collectible exclusive solely to the most obscure console Uncharted game.

Edited by EcoShifter

To those that have successfully entered 5 times, bravo to you!

There is one hour left to enter, and 2 hours left until the winner is announced. After the winner has redeemed their $25 card, I will be posting another giveaway. I was planning on recording my screen and making a little video to announce the winner but I am going to Buffalo Wild Wings instead. So to keep everything on time, I will simply be posting the winner here, adding them to the original post for everyone to see, as well as DMing them their code. (At 7 ET)

Good Luck hunters!

Edited by Dumbgud