DUMBGUDS GIVEAWAY #1 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Dumbgud

Since the giveaway is ending soon, I'll have to make my 5th and final entry a bit earlier than usual. Hope that's acceptable.

The Cybernetic Leg Prosthesis Augmentation, which is actually featured in multiple games, like Deus Ex and Dex—no more knee problems, leap impressive heights and land without getting hurt, run faster, etc.. If augs existed and were affordable, this would be the first one I'd go for.

With the event ending in mere minutes, my 5th entry will be the Night Vision goggles from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, because it's extremely high tech and I know it'd be reliable for situations like black outs, night trips, and even survival.

Edited by EcoShifter

entry 4.

The obsidian sword (Ulitma 7: forge of virtue) Reason for this is to have a kick ass black sword that has a greater demon trapped in it and is unable to be taken out unless a godly power is used to free them plus it one hit kills everything with one hit. Yamato from dmc maybe cool and all but give me the obsidian sword any time and I will break all that dares to fight me if my suitcase does not do the job of course.

2 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Entry #4: I would bring a Mustang GT from Gran Turismo... It's simply above my pay grade here on earth xD

Good point, I wasn't going to talk about cars because they exist in the real world, so, wanting to bring them from a game felt odd. I know that you are talking about the real one, not the N500 Gr.3 Road car, but when I initially read your post, I instantly thought about the N500 Gr.3 Road car, because it's one of the coolest N500 Road Cars... 

Said that, 

I wouldn't mind an IsoRivolta Zagato Vision Gran Turismo (I actually like of several of those VGT cars..). 

i1yr4piY8kP5ShH.jpg

i1QaRQyPnBa60uB.jpg

Edit, I forgot, but this is my 4th one. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

15 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Even after the break-in you are still doing more contests? That is mighty nice of you. :highfive:

They stole my PC, not my pride and character haha. Coincidentally enough I have $100 worth of $25 NA PSN codes in the top drawer of the desk the PC was on?

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Dumbgud said:

Mods can close this thread :)

I have not posted the second giveaway yet, but will today later this afternoon :)

If you look up at the top of the page, there is a dropdown menu available for thread moderation where you can close the thread yourself since you were the one who started it...just a FYI for future reference.

39 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

If you look up at the top of the page, there is a dropdown menu available for thread moderation where you can close the thread yourself since you were the one who started it...just a FYI for future reference.

Non-moderators can close their own threads?