Dumbgud

DUMBGUDS GIVEAWAY #1 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

370 posts in this topic

I'm taking Cloud's buster sword and strapping it to my back while I walk around, just to see how people react.

Bag of Holding.

So you know how in a lot of video games you can hold dozens of items of various size in your inventory, with no strain. It's like you carry stuff in a pocket dimension. For example, in Minecraft you can carry stacks of cobblestone, furnaces, anvils, etc. and just walk around with them within easy access.

IndolentSlightBassethound-size_restricte

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would bring a Goho-M from the Persona series. This item gets you out every dungeon without having to find the exit.

It's a paraphrase for Go Home. 

Perfect thing to avoid traffic in real world

Don't know if it counts, but Dusty from gravity rush ? Would be awesome to manipulate gravity + I like cats. 

Edited by PreLoki

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd bring the Icarus Wings from Toe Jam & Earl because who never wanted to be able to fly? 

Metal Gear Rex from Metal Gear Solid. I need it so I can get through peak hour traffic like a boss

Edited by DreddPirateRobb
Spelling error

The chiken from RE universe, that would lay infinite gold eggs.

Will be filthy rich in no time.

Vergil's Yamato sword. So i could go to different dimensions. If i dare of course :)

Probably the puppy paw stick from the Disgaea series. It'd be great to have a 20% chance to steal an item from someone when you kill them.

PS this thread seems pretty similar to another giveaway from a newbie that ended up being a scam. IIRC that one was to post your favorite quote from a game and also had the rule that you could post once a day for more entries. So what's the over/under that this one is a scam too?

Edited by Milktastrophe

Yakuza food.

Oh just looks delicious in game so i want to eat it for real ;)

The Apple of Eden from Assassins Creed series. Because controlling people sounds amazing and can come in handy in 2019.

th?id=OIP.VKJqIeAA15EHm2NeD7tPPgHaIV&pid

Aloy's focus from Horizon Zero Dawn ^^ so I can see things (figuratively speaking) as they really are.

Edited by 2-B

Definitely a Phoenix Down from Final Fantasy, it has the ability to revive people once dead. That item would be incredibly useful. 

The Thanos glove from Guardians of the Galaxy :D

The Wabbajack from TES: Oblivion. The staff has the power to transform its target into a completely random creature. This can be helpful to the wielder, turning a fearsome opponent into a docile animal; similarly, it can be detrimental, transforming a relatively weak enemy into a powerful monster. The staff can produce other effects, such as damaging, healing, turning to stone, or instantly killing the target. 

I'd love to have some fun with it transforming people into completely random creatures.

I’ll take the magic hacker phone from Watch Dogs 2 that lets you somehow hack anything electrical.

The line launcher from Batman, who doesn't love to zipline across the world? 

The bee plasmid from bioshock to... well, piss everyone off!

Bebeby from Senran Kagura. No one knows what it is. Is it the personification of Murasaki's frustrations at shut-in? Can it really talk? All I know, is that I want to find out

(Bebeby is the bear)

Bebeby+2.jpg

The time machine in Quantim Break, or the Apple of Eden from AC. For obvious reasons. :-) 

I would love to take the kingdom key with me so i could open some closed hearts and locked doors. :)

Scorpions spear from mk, so I could say “get over here” and actually mean it

The lightsaber from the Star Wars games. I mean who doesn't want one?

The Citadel, from Mass Effect, 'cause I need more room to store my books. The electricity bill, though...