DUMBGUDS GIVEAWAY #1 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Dumbgud

Entry #2.

I had thought to mention the BFG (Doom), a lightsaber (Battlefront), and the Penetrator (Saints Row), but those have already been mentioned by others.

Instead, I would choose the jar of mayonnaise from My Name is Mayo.  I really want a sandwich right now.

Edited by DrEvilGuapo
Put in entry number
  • Like 1

lots of good and interesting items.

you said 1 item but what about a item that has different abilities,and versions if that's allowed my item would be materia from final fantasy 7. Bad day at work no problem fire helps with that. Boss moaning again silence and sleep, sorted. having too much fun at the pub extend your evening with slow then when the hangover hits in the morning cure and regen your right as rain. 

materia would be so useful in certain ways.

Next, the "Queen's Ruby" from Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, because it'd allow me to find valuable treasure, some of which I'd keep for admiration (especially if I were to find a strange relic) and the other I'd sell to make a fortune.

2 hours ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

If you could bring ONE physical item from a video game into the real world, what would it be and why?

Just Cause in Grappling Hook and I used for easy access.

NBK-GRPPLMMO-CB_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=15710

I'm mad you said this, because that was going to originally be my next answer. This item had been absent on this topic until you finally mentioned it :( .

Edited by EcoShifter

The chances of me getting anything out of this are astronomical, but for the hell of it I’ll make my entry. 

Entry #1: The Blades of Chaos from God of War. I’ve always felt they were badass and Kratos wouldn’t be Kratos without them. 

The weapon itself would automatically be banned in every first world country.

11 hours ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

The Penetrator, from Saints Row, The best melee weapon to deal massive pain to anyone and everyone in a short space of time! Who needs a gun when you have a monster dildo bat? ? ?

Resultado de imagen para the penetratorResultado de imagen para the penetrator saints row gif

Good news for you is that actually exists in real life and you can buy it.

My next item choice is the land rover from Phantasy Star IV. With that I'll finally be able to drive past quicksand with ease!

• Like 1

Entry #2

Telekinesis Plasmid (or all of the Plasmids in general) from Bioshock series would've been a great thing to have in one's possession. Minus negative effects of ADAM, life would be much easier with plasmids.

There's one Plasmid from the first Bioshock that didn't made it into the game that's even better than Telekinesis Plasmid which is Teleportation Plasmid.