DUMBGUDS GIVEAWAY #1 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Dumbgud

My second entry: The TMD from Singularity is another thing I would like. the power to age or deage items is good same with being able to fix anything and always keep things always in tact will help me a lot as then I won't have to buy new parts or anything for my pc or game consoles or anything or disces and same goes for say if you broke something like a cup.

Edited by KANERKB

On 19.11.2019 at 3:51 AM, Dumbgud said:

Every single Friday for the rest of the year I will be giving away a $20 PSN card with different surprises along the way!

"GROW YOUR WALLET $20 IN 5 DAYS BY CLICKING THIS LINK" aka "Let me buy your attention and/or sympathy". This is just fucking disgusting! It would be tolerable for a long-time member, but you joined less than a week ago. It's basically the equivalent of paying for likes. And the sheep don't even get it... I once again feel ashamed to be part of the human race these days...

And now, dear mods, hurry and delete this comment for speaking the truth and not being an ass-kissing apple-polisher.

18 minutes ago, Santa said:

"GROW YOUR WALLET $20 IN 5 DAYS BY CLICKING THIS LINK" aka "Let me buy your attention and/or sympathy". This is just fucking disgusting! It would be tolerable for a long-time member, but you joined less than a week ago. It's basically the equivalent of paying for likes. And the sheep don't even get it... I once again feel ashamed to be part of the human race these days...

And now, dear mods, hurry and delete this comment for speaking the truth and not being an ass-kissing apple-polisher.

Related image

I've been trying to explain the errors of their ways now for years...

they just get all hipster and adopt an "OK Boomer" attitude while digging their holes deeper.

Related image