DUMBGUDS GIVEAWAY #1 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Dumbgud

entry 2: a flash light from the yomawari games, because the hall ways in our building haven't had lights for nearly a year because the land lord messed them up when he redid the first floor apartment and he kept messing with electric and water throughout the whole building at that time and guess he didn't know what he was doing. plus it gets dark out much earlier now. 

Third entry would have been the Kinesis Module from the Dead Space series, but apparently it's powered by the RIG, so it will instead be the Striker Crossbow from RAGE... because among having a really cool design (especially in comparison to other game crossbows I've seen at the time) it's based on the more powerful and accurate reverse draw crossbows, which are better than the conventional crossbow, and would clearly be a great weapon and "toy" to have.

3 hours ago, Dumbgud said:

You guys have less than 48 hours to enter the giveaway! Keep It up:) 

Even though I obviously won't win anyway, that time-frame seems conflicting considering I've been posting every 22-24hrs since this topic began, with my first comment being under an hour post topic creation. It seems I won't be able to cast my fifth entry, even though I've been keeping up.

Edited by EcoShifter