Dumbgud

DUMBGUDS GIVEAWAY #1 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

370 posts in this topic

Second entry: Aku Aku mask from Crash Bandicoot, would use it for protection and invincibility. Also a nice hefty speed boost

I'm currently playing Fuse so to honor that I will say the arcshot which is a very cool crossbow.

Entry #3.

From the WWE 2K series, I'd bring home the WCW United States championship.  In my opinion, it's the finest looking title belt of all time.  Steve Austin and his goatee approve.

tumblr_n135gnqaGL1scglxgo1_400.png

entry 2: a flash light from the yomawari games, because the hall ways in our building haven't had lights for nearly a year because the land lord messed them up when he redid the first floor apartment and he kept messing with electric and water throughout the whole building at that time and guess he didn't know what he was doing. plus it gets dark out much earlier now. 

The Shroud of Eden from Assassin's Creed Syndicate because healing any wounds at will sounds pretty cool.

2nd entry: The stealth camo from Metal Gear Solid because it’d be cool to be invisible for one day.

Ragnarok from FFVIII, because who wouldn't want their own red spaceship that looks like an attacking predator to tear around the galaxy in?

Edited by Matto_lsi

Gold Bolts from Ratchet & Clank. They aren't practical at all but they would definitely sell for a lot, more money for games! 

Ludwig's Holy Blade

Definitely wouldn't be able to lift it in combined form, but it's such a cool piece I'd mount it on my wall

(Entry 2)

The telekinesis plasmid from Bioshock. I could get anything that is far away and throw things at people I don't like

Entry # 2

The stealth camo from MGS1. They will never see me coming!

* does not work during boss battles

Okay so sad news. I went to the store today to pick up a few NA PSN cards for this giveaway and the ones for the following weeks, and they only had $25 ones. I hope you guys are okay getting $5 more than promised :P

Edited by Dumbgud

Third entry would have been the Kinesis Module from the Dead Space series, but apparently it's powered by the RIG, so it will instead be the Striker Crossbow from RAGE... because among having a really cool design (especially in comparison to other game crossbows I've seen at the time) it's based on the more powerful and accurate reverse draw crossbows, which are better than the conventional crossbow, and would clearly be a great weapon and "toy" to have.

3 hours ago, Dumbgud said:

You guys have less than 48 hours to enter the giveaway! Keep It up:) 

Even though I obviously won't win anyway, that time-frame seems conflicting considering I've been posting every 22-24hrs since this topic began, with my first comment being under an hour post topic creation. It seems I won't be able to cast my fifth entry, even though I've been keeping up.

Edited by EcoShifter

Entry 2

Agent 47's Signature Suit.

I mean it's classy, bullet proof & comfy. What's not to love

Can I say Kara herself from Detroit: Become Human? I would love to have an android who will clean the house... :D 

Metal Gear Ray from Metal Gear Solid 2. That huge robot would look nice as a display if someone is rich enough to build a garage big enough to store it.

The Terror Mask (Splatterhouse series): wearing it grants inhuman healing and strength, with a ripped physique to boot. The mask is horribly evil though, so you'd have to resist its attempts to influence you, but you would essentially be a superhero.

Entry #3: The reviving machine from Borderlands. That revives me for a fee and tells me to be more careful next time.