Leader board removal for specific games

Sarsky

43 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Things aren't going to change...

either hide the game or leave things the way they are...and be thankful you have that option...on many other sites, it's a one and done policy for cheated games.

Image result for beat dead horse gif

They very clearly stated that they don't care about hiding the game or returning to the leaderboards...

Try to keep up here, kid.

Edited by danceswithsloths
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Things aren't going to change...

either hide the game or leave things the way they are...and be thankful you have that option...on many other sites, it's a one and done policy for cheated games.

Image result for beat dead horse gif

what is your problem? i literally said that i agree my idea isn't as good and is flawed and the thread was settled and ended, why are you proceeding to drag on this thread and troll with random gif spam and unecersary comments? if you have a issue or problem with me then just ignore me or dont follow me.

it helps to pay attention and actually read in a thread instead of just making assumptions and being rude.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sarsky said:

what is your problem? i literally said that i agree my idea isn't as good and is flawed and the thread was settled and ended, why are you proceeding to drag on this thread and troll with random gif spam and unecersary comments? if you have a issue or problem with me then just ignore me or dont follow me.

it helps to pay attention and actually read in a thread instead of just making assumptions and being rude.

Sorry...don't need to read 3 pages of excuses. I got the drift in the OP.

...it's your thread, you can lock it up any time you want.

49 minutes ago, Sarsky said:

He's just another useless PSNP oxygen thief mate, don't worry about him. 

• Like 3