Game completion/trophies

vast-yea

If my friend and I both have the game can we complete it together?  Or would one of us be playing in the other players “world”, and one player is basically just helping the other advance their own world.

Also do trophies unlock for both players in this instance?  

7 hours ago, vast-yea said:

If my friend and I both have the game can we complete it together?  Or would one of us be playing in the other players “world”, and one player is basically just helping the other advance their own world.

Also do trophies unlock for both players in this instance?  

Yes and no. For the first question, one player would act as a host and the other player would join. If the host is not online, the joining player will not be able to access the world. 

Some trophies unlock for both players, but not all of them. Which ones unlock together is a little all over the place. Trophies like Sweet New Ride, Thank You for Your Continued Assistance, Information Dump, Shapes and Other Shapes... those all unlock for both players. But trophies such as A Little Byte Goes a Long Way, Up by the Roots... those don't unlock for other players. It leans more towards if something has an overall effect on the world itself (gaining Bytes, discovering things, building things, etc), then it'll unlock for both players.