Unlock the Truck. How?

Deluziion90

Could anyone tell me how I can unlock the truck.

I've already finished the story and got over 20 5 stars but still can't use or create the truck.

I've checked online and found out I should be able to get it around chapter 3 but I've got no clue what order or something I've missed.

any help is appreciated :)! 

You cant access vehicles via online garage? 
Its weird since you should definetly have the option, try to level up the Distribution Center South of Lake Knot City Level which should unlock the Long Range Versions.

But if you cant create the normal one you will be locked out of plat. 

Trucks standing around facilities are locked forever unless they are provided by another online player, might be important to say that only facilties can create vehicles.

• Like 1

Truck comes from Junk Dealer optional order from Sam which takes you to South Distro, you get prototype engine, its order #35

Weird is that you dont get notice that you unlocked it, it just pops up in the fab screen and you get dialogue about the engine

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2

Unlocking the truck does not involve connection levels or standard orders.

How to actually unlock the truck: Go to the Junk Dealer (after adding him to the network) and there should be an "Order for Sam" quest involving delivering a prototype to the Distribution Center South of Lake Knot City. Deliver the prototype, and you'll unlock the Truck.

To unlock Truck: Long Range levels 1, 2, and 3, you'll need to increase your connection level with the Distribution Center South of Lake Knot City; however, prior to doing this quest for the junk dealer, you won't unlock further fabrication schemes for the Truck regardless of what your connection level is (I've tested this personally and confirmed), nor will you be able to find another player's truck in the online garage or in the world.

• Like 1