Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Piggie_Pie

Platinum club!

18 posts in this topic

Post here if you have the WKC1 platinum and how many hours it took to get it... and anything else you would like to add here....

I just go the platinum not too long ago... Took me a total of 563 hours (plus or minus a few hours)...

This is one of those plats that when I see it on someones profile, I have alort of repect for them. Since your on my PSN friends list I watched you everytime you were online the last few months... Props Piggie! :pimp:

yes... this was a lengthy journey for sure... thanks broy!

Hoping to add my name to this list. 2.7mil to go, then i can start binding and rebirthing :D

I got my plat a few weeks ago. clocked in 808:17 when the plat popped.

I got my plat a few weeks ago. clocked in 808:17 when the plat popped.

Pfft. Not good enough. You need to be bad ass and do that shit in ten minutes B) lmao

Took me around 664 hours to get the plat.

Took me around 664 hours to get the plat.

That's weak dude. Folks are getting that shit in like 10 minutes B)

That's weak dude. Folks are getting that shit in like 10 minutes B)

I doubt they actually played the game tho xD

I've never even heard of this game before, but GOD DAMN 400+ hours to plat!?!? That's ridiculous.....

got mine last year. spent my entire summer break going for this platinum

It is sad that when i look at this and see people who completed the game now in a week or so... a game that was so good and was up there for respected trophies is now just a game people hack to get 24 extra trophies. Not saying anyone here is a hacker. If anyone here would understand it would be us who spent 500+ hours into this game just so we could say we did not take the easy way out and spent extra hours doing the extra quest we need to try and get those rare drops and GP/Guilder.

Good job everyone who put the time into this game and got the respect of their fellow gamers. As for those who didn't (they know who they are) thank you for staining the rest of us with your insolence and obsession with trophy hording. 

Took me an average of 700 hours each for both WKC1&2 but now these plats have just turned into a joke thanks to players modding. At least they're easy to spot on the leader board, this site should add them to the cheaters leader board.

Edited by disturbed-nz

woot woot forgot got it last month ... was missing the 10 million gold trophy before the server closed ... also missing just a couple trophies for wkc2 wich i might in solo with some time. missing trophies are 100 s rank, 50 epic equipments, finish all the hunts and get to gr 30 ... (im 26)

I was gonna buy this game cause it looked cool and I've never heard of it. Then I saw level5 created it! Fark that lol. I remember I tried to 100% there ps2 games. Hours and Hours of gameplay. You guys are legends.