Platinum club!

Piggie_Pie

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is sad that when i look at this and see people who completed the game now in a week or so... a game that was so good and was up there for respected trophies is now just a game people hack to get 24 extra trophies. Not saying anyone here is a hacker. If anyone here would understand it would be us who spent 500+ hours into this game just so we could say we did not take the easy way out and spent extra hours doing the extra quest we need to try and get those rare drops and GP/Guilder.

Good job everyone who put the time into this game and got the respect of their fellow gamers. As for those who didn't (they know who they are) thank you for staining the rest of us with your insolence and obsession with trophy hording. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Took me an average of 700 hours each for both WKC1&2 but now these plats have just turned into a joke thanks to players modding. At least they're easy to spot on the leader board, this site should add them to the cheaters leader board.

Edited by disturbed-nz

• 4 months later...

woot woot forgot got it last month ... was missing the 10 million gold trophy before the server closed ... also missing just a couple trophies for wkc2 wich i might in solo with some time. missing trophies are 100 s rank, 50 epic equipments, finish all the hunts and get to gr 30 ... (im 26)

• 4 weeks later...