100% maps?

linkdevivo

So i've got all chests and secrets for tomb of Eilram but the map is stuck in 96% so Zeffo overall is stuck at 99%. Same goes for Weathered Monument stuck at 95% but I have all chests. Since we need 100% for all planets for the BD-1 all Holomaps trophy, how the hell are we supposed to know how to clear out 100% of the map? a quick glance on the map menu doesn't show anywhere what that small percentage is that i'm missing? anyone know how i'm supposed to do this?

Edited by linkdevivo
  • Like 1

Thats not true as you dont need all the echoes for the platinum, and no collectibles count towards 100% completion. Do you see any orange doors on your map? If so open it and go through them to get completion. You dont need a single collectible in order to get 100% explored

10 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

Use Powerpyx collectible guide.

Most of the time, when you have 90%+ on a map, it means that you missed one echo.

Each echo location are worth 5%, more or less.

thanks for the answer. yeah i tried this but didn't work on the tomb, it did on Weathered Monument. so thanks. Still i think i'll just go theough EVERY nook and cranny in the tomb once again. sucks though.

24 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

Sure you're not forced to take the echo, but its location does count.

What you say doesn't make any sense.

What do you mean? Theres over 100 echoes in the game and you only need 75 for the platinum. Picking up an echoe does not contribute to the percentage of planet youve explored 

Edited by Dumbgud

On 11/19/2019 at 11:13 AM, Dumbgud said:

What do you mean? Theres over 100 echoes in the game and you only need 75 for the platinum. Picking up an echoe does not contribute to the percentage of planet youve explored 

He is right you have to find just about every echo because those areas count for 100% of each holomap. Regardless if you pick it up or not. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

He is right you have to find just about every echo because those areas count for 100% of each holomap. Regardless if you pick it up or not. 

He is not right when he says picking up an echoe gives you 5% completions. It gives you 0%. That is what I was stating.

2 hours ago, cyberpunk3026 said:

I'm having the same problem and I've collected all the chests,  secrets,  and echoes and I'm still at 99% on the map and 96% in the wind tomb

You might be missing the meditation point mentioned below (found on Reddit).

"I had the same issue, For anyone else that still can't figure it out, the way I did it was by going into the room with all the Skungus that get blown away by the air. There was a little hidden meditation platform up there that I never found, got me the last 4%"

The game itself is pretty good but holy shit is the collectible hunt a pain in the ass. No fast travel, no markings on the map, unexplored spots on the map aren't always marked...what a headache. I have the area mentioned above along with all chests, secrets and echoes as per Powerpyx's guide in the Tomb of Eilram and I'm still at 96%.

EDIT: My last 4% was in the room where the wind blows a ball around and you have to push it into a hole to uncover a secret near the start of the area. Went in all the alcoves in the room and opened the wind tunnels to finish off the area map. 

Edited by Killbomb
  • Like 2

For Weathered Monument you'll want to go all the way up to the Trial entrance where the vents have burst the covers when you first enter that area turn left and go up, there is a slide that goes all the way back to Weathered Monument and this was what I was missing for the last 5%. 

In the Wind Trial/Tomb the room that has the Ball that can go in the middle, it has around 5 or 6 levers in that room, several of the walls would have been broken by the ball so go in those gaps as well as when the ball goes in the middle it will unlock a secret room under it. 

Also to get 100% in the areas, whilst true this is for exploring and not for picking up the Echoes most if not all the missing % will have a Echo in it. So check the Echo log and see if you are missing a few and this is probably where you haven't been on the map. 

Edited by Dargzler

On 11/21/2019 at 1:38 AM, Killbomb said:

EDIT: My last 4% was in the room where the wind blows a ball around and you have to push it into a hole to uncover a secret near the start of the area. Went in all the alcoves in the room and opened the wind tunnels to finish off the area map. 

I had the same issue and I can confirm this worked for me. 100% map now

On 11/19/2019 at 11:35 AM, linkdevivo said:

So i've got all chests and secrets for tomb of Eilram but the map is stuck in 96% so Zeffo overall is stuck at 99%. Same goes for Weathered Monument stuck at 95% but I have all chests. Since we need 100% for all planets for the BD-1 all Holomaps trophy, how the hell are we supposed to know how to clear out 100% of the map? a quick glance on the map menu doesn't show anywhere what that small percentage is that i'm missing? anyone know how i'm supposed to do this?

There are a handful of locations in the game that will not show up on the map until you walk into them and will NOT display the yellow entry door on the map screen like it does for others. To reiterate what others have said, when I ran into this issue it was usually when an echo was tucked away in a room or ledge that can be jumped onto but the entry point does not display on the map like others. It was a bit frustrating.

On 20/11/2019 at 5:49 PM, Dumbgud said:

He is not right when he says picking up an echoe gives you 5% completions. It gives you 0%. That is what I was stating.

The problem i have with guides that say you don't have to pick up every echo is that it's way harder to know what you missed.

We all know there are more collectibles than needed but it just doesn't make any sense to skip one.

20 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

The problem i have with guides that say you don't have to pick up every echo is that it's way harder to know what you missed.

We all know there are more collectibles than needed but it just doesn't make any sense to skip one.

The guide was written to get each trophy. I say you dont need them all, but are still good to pick them up due to the fact you get large amounts of XP. You are more than welcome to write a trophy guide to your liking as well my friend.

I am aware I cant please everyone with each writing, but I can try my best

Edited by Dumbgud

35 minutes ago, Dumbgud said:

The guide was written to get each trophy. I say you dont need them all, but are still good to pick them up due to the fact you get large amounts of XP. You are more than welcome to write a trophy guide to your liking as well my friend.

I am aware I cant please everyone with each writing, but I can try my best

You did a good job.

Maybe "problem" is not the correct word to explain what i want to say.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2019 at 4:38 AM, Killbomb said:

mine too! should have updated my original post to say this. this was the final thing I was missing. This game should have had fast travel between the points, it's very tedious to have to open the map every few seconds to get somewhere that's very far away. no reason for there not to be fast travel in postgame

When I was doing clean-up I found picking up echoes was not required for 100% in some areas; however, it absolutely was required in others. I specifically tested it because I had picked up echoes in areas along the way that I knew were already 100%'ed. I stood right next to an echo and checked and the map was not at 100%. I picked up the echo and map was now 100% without any additional movement. I did this twice in my clean-up process. I concluded that some are necessary and some aren't and people are having varied results because they could have picked up the required ones while getting their 75 for the other trophy. Maybe it is ones that belong to specific collections that are more important. I don't know. My advice would be to pick up all echoes you see even if you have 75 already. And if you've finished the chests and secrets and don't have 100% of the area, find the echoes in that section too.

Also, I also ran into one area where I did not unlock a door and that prevented the area from being 100%'ed, even though I had been on both sides of the door. When I got to it initially, I knew where it came out and I wanted to explore more so I turned around and didn't go through. When I was sure I had collected all echoes, chests, and secrets and still no 100%, I finally went through it and that's when my map completion trophy popped. So open all doors you see too. ?

Edited by spacey_dweeb