Bounty hunters

Shorah-

I got it by the time I completed the game. As a matter of fact it was probably close to 50-60% of the way through the story without going for the collectibles. 

its odd you haven't encountered the bounty hunters yet. 

Edited by Dumbgud

Quick update: I started a new playthrough.

Got sent to jail in the ice caves (not sure was the same in my first save).

Here, i faced the commando guy, not the robot.

Then i went back to Bogano as soon as possible and i found the other bounty hunters there.

The only thing different between my saves is the bounty hunter i met first. 

so my second playtthru i did a backup cloud save Right after coming back above ground went to the same bounty hunter as my first playthru (didnt know there was more than one) the one on nearish the windmills, glitched spawns again. revert save go to the ice cave guy bounty hunters now spawn for me

5 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I got my first one after you get force pull. I went down to where all those elevators are and he was where the bug enemy jumps out of the ice. Sadly he beat me but it took me to another world for an arena quest. 

thats a story mission you cannot actually beat the first bounty hunter you encounter its the bounty hunters appearing after that is the problem

24 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

thats a story mission you cannot actually beat the first bounty hunter you encounter its the bounty hunters appearing after that is the problem

Ah okay, yeah they made me kill him at the end of it. I thought I almost had him killed then he shocked me and took me down at full health on 1 hit on the force pull planet. 

On 26-11-2019 at 0:21 AM, WatertownsFinest said:

Rejoice everyone, Respawn said that a fix is coming in the patch AFTER the next one since they already pushed another patch forward. So just a little bit more waiting 

Do you have source and maybe as well an idea when they push patches.. I borrowed the game from a friend so I’m kinda in a rush?

I'm in a similar boat. I'm borrowing the disc when the next patch comes out. Maybe give it back and borrow it again later?

Trying to figure out what is causing the undesired effect and trying to fix it without breaking other parts takes time. No telling when the next patch comes out. This is the case with all software. The usual quote is "when it's ready."

They post patch notes on the Fallen Order subreddit. Last one posted on Nov 25.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FallenOrder

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HusKy said:

Patch coming today/tomorrow (depending on time zone). Full patch notes can be found here.

Relevant change:

• On rare occasions Bounty Hunters would stop hunting Cal, we've now re-enabled their trackers, so be careful.

I love the way they phrased that like it was some in-universe thing! I noticed a patch installed when I popped the game in just there, so hopefully I won't come across the problem!

11 hours ago, TKCA_4 said:

Now that the new patch is live, where is the best place to find the jet pack bounty hunter?!?

Any idea where to go to find jet pack bounty hunter? 

Mine was in front of Dathomir temple, but i know that there is also in the cave of Oggdo boss on Bogono. They spawn randomly of course.