"Playing" multiple games at the same time

ONLINEGAMR360

What's the protocol on playing multiple games at the same time on different consoles and getting trophies?

Example, I had an idea yesterday after I got the Madden 15 Legacy trophies. I have like 5 PS3's, a PS4, and a PSTV. There's a strategy to sim an online Connected Franchise to get the requirements. There's a point total you need to pass to get trophies. If you edit the rosters, and set specific settings, then select 'Sim 10 years', it's really easy. The rarest Legacy trophy would pop after the 4th Superbowl win (15-20 minutes). You don't need to actually play it to get the trophies. I just went and did something else as it simmed.

Hypothetically you can run a PS3 version of some Madden, say 16, while also concurrently running the PS4 version on Madden 17, playing Minecraft on the PS TV, and playing another PS3 game on another PS3. You need to be signed in to play online Connected Franchise, so the 1st PS3 and PS4 are running the online Connected Franchises. On PSN you're allowed to have your PS3 and PS4 signed in simultaneously. But the 2nd PS3 would have to be offline with your PSN account attached to it through activating the system, you're allowed two(2) activated PS3's, but you would have to be signed out on the second(2nd). On the 2nd PS3 say you're playing/simming like NCAA Football 14 Career/Dynasty or something and get multiple trophies on NCAA Football 14/something else over 15-20 minutes while this is happening. The PSTV would be running MInecraft while those 3 are simming. I know you're allowed to rubber band, so this strategy doesn't seem at all different from that.

I know you can have your PS3, PS4, and PSTV/Vita signed in simultaneously as I've had them all signed in at the same time before.

You could even do Madden 16 PS3 and Madden 16 PS4 at the same time even. As they have the same trophy lists, your trophies could hypothetically pop at the exact same moment.

This doesn't involve manipulating/editing saves or anything like that. But I'd imagine running one PS3 and one PS4 running Madden Connected Franchises would be ok. The PSTV thing seems ok, since it's a different console. But the 2nd PS3 would be a problem, since the timestamps might look weird and you can't verify if it was fake/edited.

Is this allowed? It's not altering saves, and it's basically just rubber banding.

I haven't done it yet, but I thought it would be a nice gimmick if you got trophies in 4 different games at the same time. I'm pretty sure you can't mod PS4 and Vita trophies, or if you can they'd be extremely hard to do at the very least.

56 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Yes, this is allowed. Doing so will probably get your account scrutinized since it will probably look suspicious, but it would fall under the "team account" allowance.

"Team Account Allowance"? So people can share their account and have multiple people contribute and this is allowed here? That sucks. At least have a stamp or something to label "Team Accounts" if they are found out and/or on a voluntary basis.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

44 minutes ago, ONLINEGAMR360 said:

Ewwww, that team account tag is really turning me around on this thing. I feel sick to my stomach thinking about that. Yeah, I'm not doing that.

Thanks for the advice and replies guys. You've been helpful.

The account isn't marked as a team account, it would just look like a team account.

1 minute ago, thefourfoldroot said:

"Team Account Allowance"? So people can share their account and have multiple people contribute and this is allowed here? That sucks. At least have a stamp or something to label "Team Accounts" if they are found out and/or on a voluntary basis.

Agreed. But at least they are pretty easy to tell.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

The account isn't marked as a team account, it would just look like a team account.

Agreed. But at least they are pretty easy to tell.

Yeah, but I don't want people thinking other people got my trophies. I'll just do 'em one by one in the meantime so there's no confusion.

24 minutes ago, ONLINEGAMR360 said:

Yeah, but I don't want people thinking other people got my trophies. I'll just do 'em one by one in the meantime so there's no confusion.

Do not waste your time and play them all as you described.

Your profile could look like "Team account", which is of course not marked in any way, if you would play "Dark Souls", "Fifa" and "NFS" at the same time ;).

I "played" few times like 5-6 VNs or TellTale titles (ok, those are a bit "different" than titles you mentioned) and never even thought that it could be counted as "team account" lol :].

39 minutes ago, Helyx said:

It's a peripheral to plug into a TV that plays Vita, PS3, PS4 and classic PSX games.

I would rather call it "stationary PSV" ;).

• Like 1

On countless occasions I’ve had all three consoles (PS3/PS4/Vita) that support trophies running with games. 

Of course I play one game on a time. 

It’s perfectly fine as long as you’re not letting other people go on your account. To be frank that should be against the rules, but the people at the top of the leaderboards do it anyway. 

This reminds me of years ago when I got into arguments with people regarding multi logging in on Runescape, a MMORPG. This was fine as l was playing on my accounts entirely separate from each other. Account sharing on the other hand was and still is against the rules on that game.