Erkawest

Trophy glitch *The Brightest Stars*

6 posts in this topic

So trophy just randomly popped for me while I was cruising around Cape Castille heading to do the story mission "Take on Oscar". I fast travelled to the safe house there during day and drove through the speed trap "Damn! That's Hot!". I only managed to get 2 stars on this one and then I got the trophy... I haven't even 3 starred one activity yet since I'm new to the game. Did somebody else experience this lol?

 

Well thanks I guess it will save me a lot of time for the platinum. I have no idea if this will affect the gold trophy "Be the very best"

 

I was playing in online

Edited by Erkawest
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn your lucky lol, I havnt experience this, I still have 37% of activities left to 3 star. Hopefully it popping that early won't get you flagged :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mattematics-94 said:

Damn your lucky lol, I havnt experience this, I still have 37% of activities left to 3 star. Hopefully it popping that early won't get you flagged :)

Yeah I know, that's why I had to make a thread about it lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a similar problem. I left myself one jump at the end. I played online and only received Be The Very Best after doing it. I got the Trophy Full Send and The Brightest Stars only after passing the nearest Speed Trap. It's probably easy to find glitch online.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dzwienkoswit said:

I had a similar problem. I left myself one jump at the end. I played online and only received Be The Very Best after doing it. I got the Trophy Full Send and The Brightest Stars only after passing the nearest Speed Trap. It's probably easy to find glitch online.

 

 

Thx same thing happened to me

Did a speed trap and got it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ktown321 said:

 

 

Thx same thing happened to me

Did a speed trap and got it

I have to try this when i get off work later, lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.