Blair Witch

DrakeHellsing

Yes, the game that was on the Xbox One is coming to PS4 on December 3rd, according to this post from IGN: https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/11/19/blair-witch-announced-for-playstation-4?sf112741457=1&fbclid=IwAR3vF2S7V-wpPnC57y2OBIZuU1EtcU1yER1uQtOaAPqtGFXz44E-5x9g5Vk

And guess what? You can customize Bullet the dog.

But it's nice to know that this game is coming to the PS4 in the end.

• Like 2

It played pretty clunky in my opinion, and was overall a cheap game to me though still somewhat enjoyable.

There are a few missable trophies, as well as mostly trophies revolving around collectibles/beating the game. I got the 100% on xbox, and plan on writing the guide for this site once the game comes out

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's not out in the swedish store yet. The swedish store is the retarded cousin of all stores. Everything is slow and late. Strange thing is that trophies does not seem to have been synced to PS servers yet.

• Like 2

On 03/12/2019 at 8:35 PM, Quink666 said:

Strange thing is that trophies does not seem to have been synced to PS servers yet.

It's very common these days to see games with non-syncing trophy lists, because it happens multiple times each week but can take hours, days, weeks, months, years or even never for a list to actually start syncing. Here's my list of every game I know of that doesn't sync:

PS3:

The Bluecoats: North vs South
Top Trumps Turbo
Barnanza
MXGP Compact
Dirt Showdown (AU/NZ) (Certain trophies pop with the wrong values, thus they won't sync to PSN)
Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight - Seasons DLC (The 1.05 patch has messed up the trophy values so the trophies don't sync)

PS4:

Unknown Fate
Serious Sam HD Collection - Some sites have managed to get this but others haven't.
Focus On You (NA)
Wraith VR (EU) - Mandatory VR
The Walking Dead: The Final Season (NA) (Digital) - There appears to be another version of this stack, that doesn't sync.
Contraptions
Syren (EU) - Mandatory VR
Syren (NA) - Mandatory VR
Starbear: Taxi
Simple Shooting Game Wild Geese Edition: Episodes 1-5
Rage Room
QuiVR (EU) - Mandatory VR
QuiVR (NA) - Mandatory VR
Quar: Infernal Machines (NA)
Operación Triunfo
Gravity Error
Demons with Shotguns
Bring Them Home (NA)
Axis Football 2018
Roarr! Jurassic Edition (NA)
Brain in Retro Space
Winter Sports
Aces of the Multiverse
Sacralith: The Archer's Tale - Mandatory VR
Fuji - Mandatory VR
Dinosaur Island VR - Mandatory VR
Soccer Pinball
UNIT 4

Vita:

Quell Memento (China)
Tokyo Tattoo Girls (EU)
forma.8 (Retail)

Needs confirmation:

Labyrinth Life - International (PS4)
Catherine: Full Body (Asia English) (PS4)

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 4

Just now, HuntingFever said:

It's very common these days to see games with non-syncing trophy lists, because it happens multiple times each week but can take hours, days, weeks, months, years or even never for a list to actually start syncing. Here's my list of every game I know of that doesn't sync:

PS3:

The Bluecoats: North vs South
Top Trumps Turbo
Barnanza
MXGP Compact
Dirt Showdown (AU/NZ) (Certain trophies pop with the wrong values, thus they won't sync to PSN)
Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight - Seasons DLC (The 1.05 patch has messed up the trophy values so the trophies don't sync)

PS4:

Unknown Fate
Serious Sam HD Collection - Some sites have managed to get this but others haven't.
Focus On You (NA)
Wraith VR (EU) - Mandatory VR
The Walking Dead: The Final Season (NA) (Digital) - There appears to be another version of this stack, that doesn't sync.
Contraptions
Syren (EU) - Mandatory VR
Syren (NA) - Mandatory VR
Starbear: Taxi
Simple Shooting Game Wild Geese Edition: Episodes 1-5
Rage Room
QuiVR (EU) - Mandatory VR
QuiVR (NA) - Mandatory VR
Quar: Infernal Machines (NA)
Operación Triunfo
Gravity Error
Demons with Shotguns
Bring Them Home (NA)
Axis Football 2018
Roarr! Jurassic Edition (NA)
Brain in Retro Space
True Fear: Forsaken Souls - Part 2 (EU)
True Fear: Forsaken Souls - Part 2 (NA)
Winter Sports
Blair Witch

Vita:

Quell Memento (China)
Tokyo Tattoo Girls (EU)
forma.8 (Retail)

But Blair Witch has trophies right? Cause Xbox and PC has achievments. Just find it odd that a "AA" or indie game has released in certain parts of the world but no trophies has been synced on the PS servers yet.

Just now, Quink666 said:

But Blair Witch has trophies right? Cause Xbox and PC has achievments. Just find it odd that a "AA" or indie game has released in certain parts of the world but no trophies has been synced on the PS servers yet.

It does have trophies, because it's mandatory that all games have them - it's just that sometimes the devs, publishers and Sony, royally drop the ball and forget to upload the list.

• Like 1

On 2019-12-03 at 9:35 PM, Quink666 said:

It's not out in the swedish store yet. The swedish store is the retarded cousin of all stores. Everything is slow and late. Strange thing is that trophies does not seem to have been synced to PS servers yet.

Yeah PSN Store Scandinavian always as usual late for the releases game few of them ?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mo-Fresh18 said:

Yeah PSN Store Scandinavian always as usual late for the releases game few of them 1f61f.png

Yeah we don't get certain games like Nubla or Her Majesty Spiffing. Don't know why but they are avaible on all other EU stores but not the Scandinavian ones.

On 2019-12-04 at 5:49 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

And it looks like it's not out over here in NZ either, as I checked but nothing on that part.  It's possible it may come a bit later, as I believe that's the case for Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion game, as that's suppose to be out in the EU territories later on sometime.

i was looking forward both of them but better wait and see if it comes by few weeks from now on

Edited by Mo-Fresh18