Multiplayer games not counting?

Exairesi

I am a bit confused, I started playing yesterday and just like Mass Effect 3, I decided to play the multiplayer first to get a feel for the game. I ended up enjoying it and played all day until I got a level 10 weapon, and level 15, yet when I checked my stats for explorer nothing was counting. I started playing today and was joining lobbies in the gold tier (I was under geared but was being carried) and I did 5 of them and got unwavering and explorer at the same time (did not realize this until the trophies popped, was simply playing golds for more credit earning to buy more packs) … am I missing something to get them to count or are there issues with the game or what is the deal?

15 minutes ago, Exairesi said:

Nope Jumped right into multiplayer … I got level 20 in multiplayer now I am going to go do single player, I have easily extracted over 25 times (way more than 5 before I got the level 15 trophy) idk what the deal is …

Hmmm, I don't know I didn't really experience any buggy trophies while I played. But if you did the 5 gold medals and all the other multiplayer trophies, unlocking the same trophies with the single player requirements instead should be a cakewalk.

• 1 month later...

The trophy for Explorer specifically says "apex" extractions if done via multiplayer, that is a special classification of multiplayer mission. When you access the strike team menu there are normal strike team missions (3 of each difficulty level) and 1 of them for each difficulty will be an apex mission. Those you can send an NPC strike team, or run yourself in multiplayer. If you don't want to mess with Strike Teams yet, then you have to complete 5 of those Apex missions either via that menu or happen to join the public lobby of someone who is running their Apex mission 5 times and complete them. It is much, much easier to just have your NPC strike team complete any 5 missions in order to unlock the Explorer trophy.