We All Fall Down - All Collectibles Locations

SnowNinjaRaccoon

Damn that fu**ing DLC, can't collect all lore items. I play it two times already and the second time I tried to be very very carefull and check for them everywhere. In the end I finished with 21 notes and 37 contraptions. Tomorrow It seems I'll have to play it for the third time. Thanks for the guide btw...

10 hours ago, petyonenov said:

Damn that fu**ing DLC, can't collect all lore items. I play it two times already and the second time I tried to be very very carefull and check for them everywhere. In the end I finished with 21 notes and 37 contraptions. Tomorrow It seems I'll have to play it for the third time. Thanks for the guide btw...

Same here, I had to ask SnowNinjaRacoon for help. I helped him with the other DLC’s so it’s nice for of him to help me in return.

14 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I wrote down all the collectibles for the last DLC of my all time favorite game. My description may sometimes not be super accurate but it should help you get an overview how many to have before leaving an area. Red ones are contraptions for upgrades, green are the lore items. Deleting the game, sayonara, hope to never see it again.

George - on a table in the house right after escaping the Bobbies
Party Supplies - in the kitchen area of the suicide house

Upsides for Downers - straight in front of you when first entering the sewers
A Bridge Too Far - at the start of military camp, upstairs
CONTRAPTIONS 1 - At the beginning of military camp
CONTRAPTIONS 2 - After taking the lift below the bridge use whip to get across and find it on a table

Safety Last - on a tin wall under the bridge, after a small jump
Worker's Note - on a table still under the bridge section...
CONTRAPTIONS 3 - Next to it
CONTRAPTIONS 4 - Under the stairs, right after the uncharted-like scene of shit falling apart

No Requests - on a steel beam upstairs from last one
Beautification - on a door shortly after entering the Quarantine area
Health Pamplet - once in the Quarantine area you will basically have to walk a 180 degree path, so walk til the first crossway and turn around, upstairs at the end it will be

CONTRAPTIONS 5 - next to it
CONTRAPTIONS 6 - on a shelf when entering the house at top of the scaffolding
CONTRAPTIONS 7 - Under the pipes you walk on when entering Waterloo District

Operator Manual - You can pull yourself up next to the pub and follow the path to the very end, enter the window there, the room where you turn out the detection lasers
Bad Batches - showers, vent, get out where the workers are, use wheel, through vent

CONTRAPTIONS 8 - Same as above
Applied Phrenology - Top of Joy Hangar, where you turn the power back on (the switch at top floor, not the one in the middle)
CONTRAPTIONS 9 - Same as above
CONTRAPTIONS 10 - After turning power back on, behind a door on the ground floor
CONTRAPTIONS 11 - In the lower room with one of the 2 power switches

Worker's Manifesto - In a room next to the room with the power switch mentioned above
CONTRAPTIONS 12 - Same as above
Untidy - In the night section pull yourself up with the whip and find it in a room with power switch
CONTRAPTIONS 13 - Same as above
Peace Offering - After passing a random shitter, go through fence, turn right, go up scaffolding, jump a gap towards purple lights, through hole in a roof, on a table
CONTRAPTONS 14+15 - Same as above
Spanked - In a small room when you go left just before a road block whereyou can see 3 bobbies molesting a chick
CONTRAPTIONS 16+17 - hole in a fence, down to the canal, through an opening
CONTRAPTIONS 18 - When leaving the canal in the other direction, after pulling up you can see it on a wooden chest before using the wooden beam to cross
CONTRAPTIONS 19 - After getting past the red-painted wall on the roof, you will enter an open area from above, jump to the roof to the left and enter through the window
CONTRAPTIONS 20-22 - you need to grab the alley stash key from the open area which 2 statues (in one of the back alleys there) and then head back to the alley stash
CONTRAPTIONS 23 - On a bench in the area alley where you found the stash key

Permanent Solution - Below the dart gun
CONTRAPTIONS 24 - Upstairs in the area where you mention the pipes transporting joy
CONTRAPTIONS 25 - From the last one go outside, around the corner and pull yourself up
CONTRAPTIONS 26 - Through a window not far from the last two

Highly Classified - After you are told to escape old bailey district use whip and jump across through 2 roofs to a window
CONTRAPTIONS 27 - Same as above
CONTRAPTIONS 28 - In the area of Old Bailey with many TVs and Bobbies, on the broken high bridge, in a room next to it
CONTRAPTIONS 29 - Same area, another one of the 2nd floor windows, above one of the TVs
CONTRAPTIONS 30 - Make a circle around the garden area, it will be between 2 closed fences there
CONTRAPTIONS 31 - After taking the pipes to next area, pull yourself up and through the window there
CONTRAPTIONS 32 - In another window... in the same area...
CONTRAPTOPNS 33 - In a back alley you can reach from one of the roofs (look after a red painted tin plate on one of the smaller roofs)
CONTRAPTIONS 34 - In a 2nd floor room with a power switch for downer detector (follow the wires)
CONTRAPTIONS 35 - After the first vent section of waterworks on your right, after climbing up

Unfiltered - The area after the vent is a circular room, take a lap and it will be on a table next to an aquarium
CONTRAPTIONS 36 - Same circular room, other direction
CONTRAPTIONS 37 - After escaping the flood basically in front of you

Burning Bright - in the same roof where the safe is with your gear
CONTRAPTIONS 38 - after escaping prison and using whip for the first time on the prison ground
CONTRAPTIONS 39 - prison grounds, stay on the lower level, at the end through a window
CONTRAPTIONS 40 - on some crates at the end of lower level of prison grounds
CONTRAPTIONS 41 - after taking rooftops and entering the room
CONTRAPTIONS 42 - on a barrel near the end of green goo section

FAQ - Top floor of your house
Johhny Bolton's Plans - automatic through the story progression

It should be noted it seems you have to do all notes in this DLC in one run not like the other two DLC’s.

Edited by Anxiety

8 hours ago, petyonenov said:

Why am I not fucking surprised. The developers should have spent more time bug fixing them churning out DLC

Just now, DreddPirateRobb said:

Why am I not fucking surprised. The developers should have spent more time bug fixing them churning out DLC

It also doesn't help that it looks like some of the notes are being sucked into the ground, I've recorded most notes and the graphics have declined rapidly. 

• Like 1

If you have to play it few times, as I think you will have to, probably 2 hours long on the third run. For the first run - 4 hours. :)))

My advice is if you play it for the first time DO NOT buy any upgrades - collect contraptions but do not use them. Just before the end, when you have to plant explosives in the Pigs HQ or whatever that is, save your game, upload it to USB, then play the game and finish it without upgrades - this will help you to avoid second run only for a single trophy ALL NATURAL. Then again download the save, if you collected all 42 contraptions during your gameplay, buy all upgrades, and you will get SELF-ACTUALIZED trophy.

Edited by petyonenov

2 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

@SnowNinjaRaccoon hahaha you're all time favorite games, You sure?!? Anyway thanks this will be very helpful , how long is the dlc? Same as the others? 

Just between us... it was sarcasm :o I hate this game, a huge disappointment and honestly the game came out unfinished and with extreme performance issues. The only thing the did right was getting rid of the "survival" functions of the main game in the DLCs, since those were broken anyway.

16 hours ago, Dumbgud said:

You never fail to impress me with how quick you do shit 

Thank you, it's just my style you know. No time to waste, especially for this crap :D

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Just between us... it was sarcasm :o I hate this game, a huge disappointment and honestly the game came out unfinished and with extreme performance issues. The only thing the did right was getting rid of the "survival" functions of the main game in the DLCs, since those were broken anyway.

Thank you, it's just my style you know. No time to waste, especially for this crap :D

Hahah i knew it I had read your old posts about We Happy Few,also mine was sarcasm in fact for this I Laughed.In any case thanks for your effort,You are the number One!!!