Which local co-op games can you recommend? (PS3 & PS4)

Solid-Fisch

Hello guys,

I have a good friend with whom I like to play co-op once or twice the week. Unfortunately he's more into PC games than playstation, meaning our only chance to play co-op is local on my PS3 or PS4 system. I tried to get him into a Playstation but he always denies... those PC gamers though... Anyways playing together still is fun and we already tried out these games:

• Resident Evil Relevations 2 (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 5 (PS4)
  • Terminator Salvation (PS3)
  • Portal 2 (PS3)
  • FIFA Games (PS4)
  • That's You (PS4)
  • Uncharted 3 (PS3)
  • A Way out (PS4)
  • Rocket League (PS4)

Now we're looking for other games that could be fun so please feel free to suggest what ever you want. Would be nice if you could introduce the games a little. I also like to mention that I'm into trophy hunting but he isn't, so a game with super hard or super time expensive trophies would not be so cool. another thing I want to mention is that I'm PS+ subscriber since late 2013 and I also bought all the games since then (just because). So if one of your recommend games was in the IGC since then I do own it for sure. Remember: local co-op games only.

Oh and one last thing, if anyone could be so kind and tell if these games work trophywise when played local co-op:

• Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III
  • Dead Space 3
  • The Binding of Issac: Rebirth

Thank you in advance!

Right now, I'm playing Munchkin: Quacked Quest and it seems pretty fun for a local co-op game.

Otherwise, my staples are Dungeon Defenders (PS3), Dead Nation, Borderlands 2, Helldivers, Alienation, Magicka 2 and Diablo 3 RoS.

The Ninja Warriors Once Again (Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors), Jamestown+, Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours, Metal Slug XX, and Blazing Chrome for PS4. Time Crisis: Razing Storm, House of the Dead 3, and HOTD 4 on PS3 if you're into gun games. NBA Jam on PS3 allows 2 players vs the CPU... I'm not into simulation sports games like EA's usual offerings, but this is a more arcade type game and actually quite fun.

Dead Nation (PS4—the definitive version)

Killzone Shadow Fall (Intercept DLC)

Dying Light (open-world zombie game like Dead Island, it's spiritual predecessor, but more polished and a simply better game)

Castle Crashers Remastered (the easier version, trophy wise)

Yes Dead Space 3 trophies work in coop.

• Like 1