Birth of Hope Trophy

aZombieDictator

Did anyone else not unlock this one trophy? I've been grinding my ass off trying to finish this Platinum and just now realized it seems like I'm missing a story related trophy...

Has this happened to anyone else? And I guess this is it. Platinum is a failure because no way I'm replaying to that point after spending this much time in the game.

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, Recoilius said:

Just started playing.  When I get to that trophy I'll let you know if it glitched for me.  Sorry to hear it glitched.  I had the game crash after a incredible 45 minute battle where I leveled a melee character up. 

My console was apparently corrupted and fucked my trophies up. I missed a Platinum because of it.

It shouldn't glitch for you, extremely rare case.

But idk why the all skills won't unlock at all. I even reset skill trees and tried again.

Sorry to hear that. They added a hard mode (that really is not hard) that increases xp, so I would say for any new player only play on hard.

Gets you to that trophy faster.  Took me 3 day to get nearly all the trophies, so hard should cut that do a day and a half.

14 hours ago, Recoilius said:

Sorry to hear that. They added a hard mode (that really is not hard) that increases xp, so I would say for any new player only play on hard.

Gets you to that trophy faster.  Took me 3 day to get nearly all the trophies, so hard should cut that do a day and a half.

That's nice to know. I doubt I'll go back. The grind to max all characters is just terrible and no way I'm redoing it.