Trophy Thoughts

10 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

And I believe there was a huge glitch with the side missions not appearing as well which meant starting over to get the plat. I know I had it happen myself!

I luckily never encountered this glitch. But man was the game running bad. Lot's of freezing and dropping framerates like a pro. 

Fasttravel almost taking as long as loading the game after getting killed xD

Even though I had lot's of issues when playing it, I really enjoyed it. The trophies seem pretty straight forward and I will definitely get this game at some point. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

And I believe there was a huge glitch with the side missions not appearing as well which meant starting over to get the plat. I know I had it happen myself!

Not only you, I had the same problem

Dont forget this game (here) has difficult trophies, I dont know how hard the hardest difficulty is (maybe like BO3 realistic). 

Edited by T-100
  • Like 1

Last SGW had a glitched trophy that was glitched for quite a while. Will wait for a few patches before i pick this up. Trophies look very generic, exactly what to expect from a sniper game so no big surprises. 

3 hours ago, Dumbgud said:

I plan on picking it up friday and writing the guide if I enjoy it enough

Can't wait for the guide! GJ on the Star Wars guide!

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Last SGW had a glitched trophy that was glitched for quite a while. Will wait for a few patches before i pick this up. Trophies look very generic, exactly what to expect from a sniper game so no big surprises. 

Can't wait for the guide! GJ on the Star Wars guide!

Thank you:) the only thing that will prevent me from writing this guide will be if the game is borderline unplayable/glitchy like the others @ launch!

Otherwise I expect to be done with the guide by the end of the day Monday since I have a 3 day weekend

• Like 1

Upon launching the game it is not what I expected. To be fair, I am sure the game is great but am horrible at games the involve bullet drop realism. To make matters worse, they involve the winde speeds as well.

As stated I am sure its a great and realistic game, but not my style. With that being said, I am uninstalled it and will not be doing the trophy guide as previously stated. Good luck trophy hunters :)

36 minutes ago, ElliotSmithy said:

Powerpyx has a trophy guide here is the link, though not sure it's 100% finished yet. http://www.powerpyx.com/sniper-ghost-warrior-contracts-trophy-guide-roadmap/

It's not, only was able to play about 5 hours before actual release so I only just got through all missions last night and started a bit of cleanup. I'm going to add some general walkthroughs for challenges and mission objectives, challenges being the main thing that will require the most effort. Should hopefully be done tomorrow night. 

New patch from yesterday (1.02) might have messed some stuff up. I've not been having any collectibles show up on my map anymore, and it seemed to drop my bounties off on one of the levels. I've also now ran into a couple other glitches. If you die and restart checkpoint before exfilling objectives it sometimes ticks off the objective but doesn't give the reward. I've also ran into some funky map geometry in a couple areas, and managed to get myself stuck in an area I wasn't supposed to get into in the final mission. ?

Edited by Gage

12 hours ago, Gage said:

It's not, only was able to play about 5 hours before actual release so I only just got through all missions last night and started a bit of cleanup. I'm going to add some general walkthroughs for challenges and mission objectives, challenges being the main thing that will require the most effort. Should hopefully be done tomorrow night. 

New patch from yesterday (1.02) might have messed some stuff up. I've not been having any collectibles show up on my map anymore, and it seemed to drop my bounties off on one of the levels. I've also now ran into a couple other glitches. If you die and restart checkpoint before exfilling objectives it sometimes ticks off the objective but doesn't give the reward. I've also ran into some funky map geometry in a couple areas, and managed to get myself stuck in an area I wasn't supposed to get into in the final mission. 1f605.png

Nice one. Guide is great not got the game yet going to wait till xmas. Hopefully be patched by then. As if a patch makes things worse!

I only need a good spot for Chain Killing a main target and getting a Zipline kill, then I'm more or less done. Have one more level/challenge walkthrough to write up. 

I've had the game seemingly not give me challenge tokens for a couple challenges, so currently it looks like I'm going to have to get like 5 more tokens than I'm actually supposed to need. ?

Edited by Gage

2 hours ago, Gage said:

I only need a good spot for Chain Killing a main target and getting a Zipline kill, then I'm more or less done. Have one more level/challenge walkthrough to write up. 

I've had the game seemingly not give me challenge tokens for a couple challenges, so currently it looks like I'm going to have to get like 5 more tokens than I'm actually supposed to need. 1f644.png

For the chain kill what about the guy in the shipping container area of level 2? If you fast travel to the spot near there he shows up basically in-front of you with 2-3 guys around him, throw a stone behind them and it might work, also will a collectables guide be going up at all? Not having the best time finding them

Edit: Just got it done then, I waited in the red crate next to the fire he goes to and eventually an officer will walk up next to him to I just threw a rock so they both looked the other way and the chain kill worked. 

Edited by Surgical_Assault

10 hours ago, Surgical_Assault said:

For the chain kill what about the guy in the shipping container area of level 2? If you fast travel to the spot near there he shows up basically in-front of you with 2-3 guys around him, throw a stone behind them and it might work, also will a collectables guide be going up at all? Not having the best time finding them

Edit: Just got it done then, I waited in the red crate next to the fire he goes to and eventually an officer will walk up next to him to I just threw a rock so they both looked the other way and the chain kill worked. 

Nice I'll give that a go. I was messing around with that last night but couldn't get it, probably killed the guy who would be near there. 

I was originally going to do a collectible guide, but because they showed up on your map from like 200 m away when you got that close it wasn't needed. Then whatever they did in 1.02 seems to have broke a bunch of the icons on the map, not just the collectible ones. Someone posted on steam about the icons being missing completely, so I think it wasn't intentional. 

Someone also posted on there and I got confirmation from the guy with the plat the challenges not awarding tokens when you complete them. It seems to happen just with some in the 4th and 5th missions, but this fucks you up and makes it so you need to basically do all but one of the single token challenges. 

I posted on the steam page about that and the collectibles, hopefully get some sort of response since the dev is talking to people on there. 

Edited by Gage