Skeleton crew made easier.

Hi guys just want to share the method I used to get this trophy. 

Start adventure mode on normal, select act 3, waypoint “the bridge of korsikk”.

lap the map in a circle. Kill all 3 ballistas, usually 1-3 packs of blue 1-2 yellows as well as 3 different unique enemies will have a small chance to spawn, goblins count too. 

As for skills devour with aura rune, Skeles with frenzy rune, blood rush with metabolism. Using the “steuart’s greaves” for the 10 second increased movement speed after using a blood rush will make running a lap under a minute. 

Quit reload repeat. 

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

Thank you for sharing! I am having a bit of trouble with this trophy and have been making much slower progress than I thought I was.

I have a strong feeling I’m going to end up grinding this out as my last Necromancer trophy. So I am going to give this method a shot! Cheers.

I tried the above method but it really didn't work all too well for me. 

Instead, I mainly grinded this out with the Zultan Kulle fight, which gives you 3 kills in a couple of seconds. Most of the time his fight is a bounty as well, so you make progress towards the 500 bounties while grinding out the Skeleton kills. 

The two disadvantages are that it's extremely boring, and you have no chance at getting goblins. However, there is a good route for goblin farming that gives you 2 goblins in a minute (not 100% of the time, though), so it wasn't really necessary to maximize all three grinds simultaneously. 

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 10:47 PM, Arcesius said:

I tried the above method but it really didn't work all too well for me. 

Instead, I mainly grinded this out with the Zultan Kulle fight, which gives you 3 kills in a couple of seconds. Most of the time his fight is a bounty as well, so you make progress towards the 500 bounties while grinding out the Skeleton kills. 

The two disadvantages are that it's extremely boring, and you have no chance at getting goblins. However, there is a good route for goblin farming that gives you 2 goblins in a minute (not 100% of the time, though), so it wasn't really necessary to maximize all three grinds simultaneously. 

I’ll try this as well. I’ve already got the Goblin trophy so it’s pretty much just bounties and a few misc Necro trophies left.