When I'm With You = Platinum Blocker

AJ_Radio

Quite a lot of people have only this trophy left until the platinum, including myself.

I was able to do the Nightmare co-op in DOOM 1 without too many problems, although a few levels took quite some time to get past.

I'm on the Hell levels in DOOM 2 and Jesus Christ they are frustrating and annoying. Doesn't help that the new enemies in DOOM 2 are an absolute pain to deal with. Chaingunners, Pain Elementals spawning countless Lost Souls, Revenants shooting heat seeking missiles, etc etc.

I managed to make it to Level 25 on my own and it is just becoming a torture session to keep going. I feel it's mostly luck as the enemies are completely relentless and brutal. The key is to basically grab the keycards as fast as I can, and hopefully grab the weapon spawns so I stand somewhat of a chance.

Anyone else struggling to get through for this last trophy?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Quite a lot of people have only this trophy left until the platinum, including myself.

I was able to do the Nightmare co-op in DOOM 1 without too many problems, although a few levels took quite some time to get past.

I'm on the Hell levels in DOOM 2 and Jesus Christ they are frustrating and annoying. Doesn't help that the new enemies in DOOM 2 are an absolute pain to deal with. Chaingunners, Pain Elementals spawning countless Lost Souls, Revenants shooting heat seeking missiles, etc etc.

I managed to make it to Level 25 on my own and it is just becoming a torture session to keep going. I feel it's mostly luck as the enemies are completely relentless and brutal. The key is to basically grab the keycards as fast as I can, and hopefully grab the weapon spawns so I stand somewhat of a chance.

Anyone else struggling to get through for this last trophy?

Are you doing co-op alone?

• 2 weeks later...

It would have been a hard trophy even doing it nightmare on solo (or even ultra violence!).

I've reached map 23 on 'hurt me plenty' and have found the game tricky with lots of reloading and dying and trial and error. I'm not going for platinum on this one, just playing for fun.

Edited by JPageMartin36

• 1 month later...