Way to not get disconnected

Nutrageous69

Anyone know a way to not get disconnected for inactivity. I had to step away and do something for <1 minute and got disconnected for inactivity. Next time I rubber banded the controller while waiting for a match to pop and still got disconnected while in the match. I'm not trying to grind over night (yet lol) but with how long it takes to join a multiplayer match especially none deathmatch ones I would rather not wait 10 minutes not be there when the match starts and get disconnected.

• 2 months later...

Could get a PS4 turbo/rapid fire controller, and set turbo to R1 and rubber band R1 to melee attack. You might get some hateful messages though because you are AFK farming. I did it few times and barely walked away with 7k supplies out of 8 hours cuz I did it while asleep. Almost don't seem worth it because at times it don't find players to fill your match so sit on screen for a long time and if its too long it just kicks you out of matchmaking all together.

Thanks. I thought this game was going to be a grind, but man I didn't realize how much. Even after leveling all weapons to level 5, completing all missions with randoms on insane level and leveling every pvp/pve class to max I still had to grind like 10K resources to upgrade all pve classes with all skills. Now I still have PvP classes to fill out and at least 5 weapons still to buy all level 5 options for (even though I already bought 1 level 5 option for all guns) and possibly the lower levels for all weapons. I enjoyed the game, but man I don't enjoy the game enough for this grind.....