Fully Grown Terrarium Bug/Glitch

Wondering if anybody else had run into this, but I have finished the game, got all the collectibles, and was left with 1 last seed for the plat, but I've waited for hours and left the game on but the plant won't grow. Is this something I gotta restart the whole story for, or is there a fix? I've traveled to different planets, did some free roaming away and closer to the ship but no luck.

On 20/11/2019 at 6:43 PM, Shilly31415 said:

Wondering if anybody else had run into this, but I have finished the game, got all the collectibles, and was left with 1 last seed for the plat, but I've waited for hours and left the game on but the plant won't grow. Is this something I gotta restart the whole story for, or is there a fix? I've traveled to different planets, did some free roaming away and closer to the ship but no luck.

What I did was went to Kashyyyk, and ran the level to the very top of the Origin Tree. From there (no spoilers), use the Travel method back down and then make your way back to the Mantis. Assuming you have all shortcuts available (you will have), this makes the return journey pretty quick. Once back at the Mantis, the plant(s) should have grown. There is a slight delay on the trophy but it should pop for you. ;)

On 11/25/2019 at 7:12 AM, Ashbo said:

What I did was went to Kashyyyk, and ran the level to the very top of the Origin Tree. From there (no spoilers), use the Travel method back down and then make your way back to the Mantis. Assuming you have all shortcuts available (you will have), this makes the return journey pretty quick. Once back at the Mantis, the plant(s) should have grown. There is a slight delay on the trophy but it should pop for you. ;)

This worked for me too. But I needed to do it twice to go from fresh planted seeds to fully grown. 

• 1 month later...