XLordXNightmareX

AWP

15 posts in this topic

So, I'm currently trying to go for this trophy but I crashed my car off course, died, and had my car stalled to the point where I had to use a pedestrians car. Based on the guide, does that mean a certain race glitched me out of the trophy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think so, I'm pretty sure as long as you win the race then you will get the trophy. Of course, if the trophy doesn't unlock after you do everything, you should make note of which race this messed up in and then you can re-do it without destroying your car.

Edited by Sergen
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I don't think so, I'm pretty sure as long as you win the race then you will get the trophy. Of course, if the trophy doesn't unlock after you do everything, you should make note of which race this messed up in and then you can re-do it without destroying your car.

Good to know, but yeah I will definitely keep that in mind!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't see why you couldn't just replay the race and win.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2019 at 3:26 PM, djb5f said:

Don't see why you couldn't just replay the race and win.

Yeah but the problem is that I don't remember which races I screwed up in so if that trophy doesn't pop then yeah I will play those races again. Otherwise, I will be more careful next time I do any other races to be sure that they count

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That wont screw up anything. I was falling off the bridge in One race, so I've taken my second Controller, drove all the way to my character and killed him to have myself respawn. AWP did pop tho, although this 2 Minute race took me like 15 minutes

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Alihsan621 said:

That wont screw up anything. I was falling off the bridge in One race, so I've taken my second Controller, drove all the way to my character and killed him to have myself respawn. AWP did pop tho, although this 2 Minute race took me like 15 minutes

Nice! Great to hear man 👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2019 at 3:17 PM, XLordXNightmareX said:

So, I'm currently trying to go for this trophy but I crashed my car off course, died, and had my car stalled to the point where I had to use a pedestrians car. Based on the guide, does that mean a certain race glitched me out of the trophy?

based on the guide, you should be fine...it's more glitchy connection-type issues you should be concerned about, not unlucky/unskillful/inexperienced gameplay errors...that being said, if you spend the whole race smashing things up in a lobby with a large number of racers it can make the game lag considerably which in turn might (or might not) affect the trophy...also just a reminder that, although it might be annoying, keeping a record of these types of races via checklist markings is never a bad idea...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

based on the guide, you should be fine...it's more glitchy connection-type issues you should be concerned about, not unlucky/unskillful/inexperienced gameplay errors...that being said, if you spend the whole race smashing things up in a lobby with a large number of racers it can make the game lag considerably which in turn might (or might not) affect the trophy...also just a reminder that, although it might be annoying, keeping a record of these types of races via checklist markings is never a bad idea...

I've actually been using a printed checklist and made decent progress :D Thanks for the heads up though

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Protip btw. Dont panick if it doesnt pop. Star over, and it should pop at some point.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hvalpen said:

Protip btw. Dont panick if it doesnt pop. Star over, and it should pop at some point.

Thanks! I will keep that in mind

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

Thanks! I will keep that in mind

 

I remember it did not pop for me and i was so damn bummed and empty inside. The dude i was boosting with asked if i would continue helping him, which i did while my mind was on autopilot and fuming over the trophy not popping. Then all of a sudden...DING!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hvalpen said:

 

I remember it did not pop for me and i was so damn bummed and empty inside. The dude i was boosting with asked if i would continue helping him, which i did while my mind was on autopilot and fuming over the trophy not popping. Then all of a sudden...DING!

Nice!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.11.2019 at 6:10 PM, Alihsan621 said:

How long do you think this games servers are still going to be online?

Maybe a year or so

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.