AWP

XLordXNightmareX

I don't think so, I'm pretty sure as long as you win the race then you will get the trophy. Of course, if the trophy doesn't unlock after you do everything, you should make note of which race this messed up in and then you can re-do it without destroying your car.

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I don't think so, I'm pretty sure as long as you win the race then you will get the trophy. Of course, if the trophy doesn't unlock after you do everything, you should make note of which race this messed up in and then you can re-do it without destroying your car.

Good to know, but yeah I will definitely keep that in mind!

On 11/20/2019 at 3:26 PM, djb5f said:

Don't see why you couldn't just replay the race and win.

Yeah but the problem is that I don't remember which races I screwed up in so if that trophy doesn't pop then yeah I will play those races again. Otherwise, I will be more careful next time I do any other races to be sure that they count

• Like 1

On 20/11/2019 at 3:17 PM, XLordXNightmareX said:

So, I'm currently trying to go for this trophy but I crashed my car off course, died, and had my car stalled to the point where I had to use a pedestrians car. Based on the guide, does that mean a certain race glitched me out of the trophy?

based on the guide, you should be fine...it's more glitchy connection-type issues you should be concerned about, not unlucky/unskillful/inexperienced gameplay errors...that being said, if you spend the whole race smashing things up in a lobby with a large number of racers it can make the game lag considerably which in turn might (or might not) affect the trophy...also just a reminder that, although it might be annoying, keeping a record of these types of races via checklist markings is never a bad idea...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

based on the guide, you should be fine...it's more glitchy connection-type issues you should be concerned about, not unlucky/unskillful/inexperienced gameplay errors...that being said, if you spend the whole race smashing things up in a lobby with a large number of racers it can make the game lag considerably which in turn might (or might not) affect the trophy...also just a reminder that, although it might be annoying, keeping a record of these types of races via checklist markings is never a bad idea...

I've actually been using a printed checklist and made decent progress :D Thanks for the heads up though

7 minutes ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

Thanks! I will keep that in mind

I remember it did not pop for me and i was so damn bummed and empty inside. The dude i was boosting with asked if i would continue helping him, which i did while my mind was on autopilot and fuming over the trophy not popping. Then all of a sudden...DING!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...