How Do you Get Legend of Legends S Rank on Standard Order #323

Chocolat_GiddyUp

I have do a speed-delivery of huge barrels of gasoline from the Doctor to the Mountaineer. I am having a lot of trouble with this order.

Oh just use Ziplines bro!

I can't. The cargo is too heavy (500kg+) even with power skeleton v3 and there is not enough time to do multiple trips via ziplines.

Is there a way to get a van up there? There is a huge field of BTs where you see poles sticking out of the ground. I try driving past that area but they grab me and there are so many rocks that cause trouble for the truck.

Any tips?

Edited by Chocolate GiddyUp

If you're really trying to get a Legend of Legends rank on every order, then I commend you. Sorry to be of no help with that issue but I tried doing the 400kg+ orders and could never get above an A so I learned to just move on to the next one.

But if you're just going for the trophy, I recommend just skipping that order and finding something easier. ?

31 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

Carry as much as you can while using the power skeleton + zip-lines to get to him and leave what you can't carry in your private storage.  It'll probably take 2-3 laps to complete the mission but it should get you the S.

Make sure once you get to him to not hand in what you brought but to leave it in private storage while you get the rest and then hand in everything at once. 

I did that, but the problem is it's a speed trial. There is not enough time to get a Legend of Legends rating with that method.

20 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

I did that order 3 times and used a truck. Its very possible. I liked the heavy cargo ones more because of the faster leveling.

How did you do it with the truck? The area is covered in rocks and there are those poles in the way and the place is littered with BTs.

Or maybe you took a different route up the mountain with the van?

Edited by Chocolate GiddyUp

1 hour ago, Chocolate GiddyUp said:

I did that, but the problem is it's a speed trial. There is not enough time to get a Legend of Legends rating with that method.

How did you do it with the truck? The area is covered in rocks and there are those poles in the way and the place is littered with BTs.

Or maybe you took a different route up the mountain with the van?

I went through the mountains. Its slow as hell uphill with the truck but save and pretty fast. And I encountered 1 BT area. Just take it slow. Used scanner constantly. I went from "fast deliveries" catagory 54 (I think that was it's called) to 62 in 3 runs. The low cargo deliveries are too slow to rank up so focused on all the big hauls. Im happy Im done with this game. It felt like a real time job.