(NO SPOILERS PLEASE) Quick endgame “Legend of Legends” question

JD-D2

I’m about midway through Chapter 5, so I would greatly appreciate it if someone could answer this without spoiling the ending in any way. (A simple “yes” or “no” even works.) But just wanted to ask a quick question so I can plan the best course of action for getting the 80 premium deliveries trophy and not waste time now. (I’m really loving the story so would love to just power through the rest of it.)

I read in PowerPyx’s trophy guide that there are “no more forced endgame encounters” once the story is over. Can I take this to mean that there will be no more MULEs or BTs on the map during the endgame? Will I be free to do the premium deliveries without having to work around MULE camps or BT areas, or will those spots still need to be avoided?

Thanks guys, and if this has been asked already, please let me know and I’ll remove the post (or try to). Didn’t see it in forums already.

What Powerpyx means is there are no forced story episodes. Such as you coming out of a shelter and getting a Codec message or start to play a cutscene. The BTs and MULEs are gonna be there at the end too, you just need a good zipline structure and they won't be a threat to you anymore at most of the cases.

• Like 1

On ‎21‎.‎11‎.‎2019 at 7:50 AM, Deluziion90 said:

Like Katt said but just go rambo.

get a non lethal assault rifle lv3 get in there and shoot them all. You then got all the time to loot everything

This was my way at hard too, 2 or 3 non lethal assault rifles Level 3 is all you need for a Mule-Camp. Sometimes there are 2 or 3 Deliveries available nearby that send you in the same MULE-Camp, so you can do them while the MULE sleep. It's faster and easier, especially in the West of the Central Map.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1