Any way to speed up terrarium growth?

A-D-I-L_99

I think it speeds up growth WHILE you are moving.

I went back to the first planet, Bogago with two seeds left that I picked from Dathmoir(Sp?). Went to the vault and came back, a small hole appears with a shoot of leaf for both.

So I went to Kaayaashy(sp?) and make a full run to the origin tree where the bird is, got a lift back to outside of the village and run back. And everything is bloomed and got the trophy. You can even drop the difficulty down to Story difficulty (and the enemies still fight well, surprisingly lol) and engage everyone on the way over to the origin tree so you can just run back without anyone left to stop you.

I think it speeds up considerably when you are moving. As I saw some forum posts about this and some say they even left their consoles overnight, either standing inside the mantis or outside and nothing happens.

So in short, keep moving. It's like Pokemon's egg hatching counter I guess.

On 22/11/2019 at 3:58 AM, Neme-ita said:

i'm in the same boat last trophy :D i put Cal outside ship and wait think is the only way 

What I did was fly to Bogano and run across the top platforms of the level between save points  and saving at each one, I only did a smal circle of 3 save points, doing this it took me around 30 mins to fully develop a seed from the point of planting it ;) I hope this helps, I don’t know exactly what made this go fast, it just worked

Edited by Knightmare_1985
English good

• 3 weeks later...

I walk for 4 hours only in the circle in front of the mamtis on bagona. but it does not matter, could it be a bug?

I only know that I have with me after the story when I collected the collecting things, 2 plants were awakened. and one is still missing there is a grass-stalk to see, it's the plant milkgrass.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 8:05 PM, paulek_1985 said:

Hello guys. I just got that trophy. I just create an account to inform you all what to do. Basically  it's very simple. I flew to Bogano and went to first save point, save game then quit to main menu. After load I immediately went back to ship and seed grown a little. Back to save point, save, quit, load, ship, and plant is fully grown. It took me 5 minutes.

Nice find. :yay: