BF5 is easily the worst BF game.

Squall__x

I used to be a Dice die hard fan back in the day but nowadays mannn... I remember playing Bad Company 2, BF3 with all my friends, coworkers everybody even my girlfriend enjoyed them on PS3... Dice demise started when Brokenfield 4 released on PS3  unplayable. I know it's good now and on but man... what a shame... I can't get into BF5 the graphics are outstanding but the game is soulless, the matchmaking sucks, the gameplay is boring as hell, even the campaign. Bad company 1, 2 stories were outstanding. Now it is there just to say it exists. What are you your opnion regarding this game? I gave my honest opnion in here. I want to have that feeling again, maybe a Remaster of the old BFs. Thank you all and cheers from Brazil.

• Like 1

I have more opposite opinion, yes bf5 has plenty of issues not fixed which exists from release day, that's shame, but firestorm is amazing, and they added new maps on Pacific, so basically multiplayer is very good for me.

I think bf5 multi is still better than bf1.

But single player campaign is horrible, story is complete bullshit, Norwegian teenager attacking few Germans camps to save her mother... but that story is still more real than in new call of duty, where almost everything in story is opposite to facts, or story in BF4 especially ending...

But I understand people with that opinion about bf5.

P.S. I still love most bf3 on ps3, with my m60 with full mag or m249 (?) with 200 rounds in clip and proned on metro releasing democracy and freedom few houndreds bullets per minute :) and still loving hated bf hardline. 

If you don't know in one of patch they have added workbench and you could create your own skin to any weapon, and your real wallet wasn't charged for it.

• Like 1