Hvalpen

Any good "serious" trophy talk groups?

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, as most people here i like hunting trophies(duh). But i often find it a lonely experience unless you are in the process of boosting something.

 

I was wondering if there is any serious PS messages group/Discord group where trophy hunters "talk shop" both through text and voice. The reason i say "serious" is that i dont take spamhunters serious in any way shape or form :)

 

Any inputs would be appreciated ! Thanks.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only trophy hunting discord groups I've seen have been pretty disappointing. They all had elitists or generally unpleasant people in them. 

 

I've had nothing but good experiences when searching for a session on this site but the discord groups are just awful. I wish I could find a good one with supportive/friendly people. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

I was wondering if there is any serious PS messages group/Discord group where trophy hunters "talk shop" both through text and voice.

 

Yes, but most are private or at least invite-only. My suggestion would be to start your own (blackjack and hookers optional) and look to form your own network of like-minded trophy enthusiasts.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in a Discord group run by a guy in his 40s when he was still posting here on PSNPROFILES. Sadly I got kicked due to inactivity, and it’s invitation only. 

 

Other groups like KingSuperOne’s I ended up leaving due to lack of interest. 

 

I don’t care if everybody is casual, I just want a laid back group who loves trophies and is passionate about the games they’ve played. So far I haven’t found any. 

 

I was also part of a Facebook group of trophy hunters, but since I hate Facebook I would have to make another account just to join that group. Not worth it.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I was in a Discord group run by a guy in his 40s when he was still posting here on PSNPROFILES. Sadly I got kicked due to inactivity, and it’s invitation only. 

 

Other groups like KingSuperOne’s I ended up leaving due to lack of interest. 

 

I don’t care if everybody is casual, I just want a laid back group who loves trophies and is passionate about the games they’ve played. So far I haven’t found any. 

 

I was also part of a Facebook group of trophy hunters, but since I hate Facebook I would have to make another account just to join that group. Not worth it.  

 

Is KingSuperOne the guy who also has a youtube channel where he rates peoples trophy lists?

 

I dont dislike casuals, if we assume casual means you play God of war, Spiderman, Shenmue etc. Easy games but actual games. When i mean "serious" i just mean people who dont spam rat games or 15min x8 stack platinums etc. As you said, thats not  love for trophies. Imo those people have missed the point of trophy hunting(though i understand why people at the very top of the leaderboards have to do it)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hvalpen said:

 

Is KingSuperOne the guy who also has a youtube channel where he rates peoples trophy lists?

 

I dont dislike casuals, if we assume casual means you play God of war, Spiderman, Shenmue etc. Easy games but actual games. When i mean "serious" i just mean people who dont spam rat games or 15min x8 stack platinums etc. As you said, thats not  love for trophies. Imo those people have missed the point of trophy hunting(though i understand why people at the very top of the leaderboards have to do it)

 

Yeah. He’s not consistent however.

 

I wouldn’t consider Shenmue something a lot of casuals would play because #1. They’re old games and #2. They’re pretty niche. The games are definitely good, I just haven’t gotten around to playing them. 

 

A casual list would have mostly basic stuff like Assassins Creed, God of War, Call of Duty, Far Cry, Battlefield and Watch Dogs. None of them with DLC completed. Still better to see that than Ratalalika stacks and 15 minute platinums all over the place. 

 

Did you try out the PSNPROFILES discord group?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spaz said:

 

Yeah. He’s not consistent however.

 

I wouldn’t consider Shenmue something a lot of casuals would play because #1. They’re old games and #2. They’re pretty niche. The games are definitely good, I just haven’t gotten around to playing them. 

 

A casual list would have mostly basic stuff like Assassins Creed, God of War, Call of Duty, Far Cry, Battlefield and Watch Dogs. None of them with DLC completed. Still better to see that than Ratalalika stacks and 15 minute platinums all over the place. 

 

Did you try out the PSNPROFILES discord group?

 

Did not even realize there was one xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.