[EU] Black Friday (PS Store)

SiC

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/11/22/playstation-stores-black-friday-discounts-start-today-save-on-games-ps-plus-and-movies/

"And make sure to keep checking back here, as more games will join the sale from 28th November."

*PlayStation Store deals end 11.59pm GMT Monday, 2nd December

**PS Plus 12 month membership deal discounts on PlayStation Store ends 10am GMT / 11am CET, Monday 2nd December.  

Edited by sXe_SiC_
  • Like 4

Why the Sony europe morons stopped placing the sale prices on the european blog is a mystery. In the US blog there's the original price and the sale price. As far as I know EC laws obliges them to publish the original and sale prices.

That they're stupid morons explains a lot anyway.

6 minutes ago, X_Wizi_X said:

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 +2.5 ReMIX 24,99 euros

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 First Prologue 29,99 euros

Better to buy the All in One bundle (games above + KH 3) for 36,29 euros until 23/11/2019 - 12.59 a.m.

https://store.playstation.com/it-it/product/EP0082-CUSA12025_00-KINGDOMHEARTSALL

You can get the physical The Story so Far even cheaper than this. I think it has everything in this bundle. And you can sell it or trade when you end.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, cris3f said:

You can get the physical The Story so Far even cheaper than this. I think it has everything in this bundle. And you can sell it or trade when you end.

Checked my local Amazon and description of The Story so Far says:

It includes:

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 2.5 ReMIX

KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (HD)

KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Final MIX

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded (HD)

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FINAL CHAPTER PROLOGUE

KINGDOM HEARTS Dream Drop Distance HD

KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-

KINGDOM HEARTS χ Back Cover (film).

It misses KH 3

P.s. btw your version has more plats and more trophies than the bundle, so thanks! :D 

Edited by X_Wizi_X

33 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

I had been waiting to get Persona 5 till the Royal Edition came out but since it’s such an easier version I’ll skip it and get the original version for which NZ$28.95 is a good price. Can anyone tell me if the extra $10 is worth it for the Ultimate Edition.

The Ultimate one contains the base game and some packs of outfits and battle themes (if you wear those outfits) and also some Personas from the previous games. It depends if you played the previous games and how you value that content.

On the other hand, related to trophies. If you have the Ultimate version (and those added Personas) you will see that there are some differences between your game and the guides in the "recipes" to create some Personas in order to complete the Compendium.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

This PSNStore Sale are HORRIBLE! I was relaly waiting for it and boy they suck... 

Seriously, In the US days gone will go down to 20$ and here is 40 €? -_- 

Or even other titles like sekiro 45 € (It costs like that normally on amazon!) or Drgaon quest builder 1 35 €.

Ugh, awful really... Well at least Amazon here satisfy me with some titles i want at a great price! 

Let's hope gamestop will put some PS4 Joystick on sale, i need one, but for that gotta wait, for whatever reason they start the 25Th for the Black friday "week" at this point.

+1

So sad

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cris3f said:

Why the Sony europe morons stopped placing the sale prices on the european blog is a mystery. In the US blog there's the original price and the sale price. As far as I know EC laws obliges them to publish the original and sale prices.

That they're stupid morons explains a lot anyway.

[...]

AFAIK, Sony's PS Store's Europe isn't EC only, and all Europe isn't in the € zone, so the price listing would be quite tough to read,  or inaccurate if they chose to stick to one currency, were it £, €, CHF, RSD, any of the various kronor, etc. (sorry for not listing everybody, you get my drift).

Also I'm not sure they're obligated by law to put the prices in the blog article as long a those are published in a clear fashion on PS Store itself.

But I don't know them personally, so maybe they're morons as well, who am I to tell anyway? :D

• Like 3

I was really hoping for Days gone to be €19.99. Pretty weak BF sale imho, might just go for a 12-month Plus sub and Kingdom Hearts All-in-One bundle.

30 minutes ago, KennethMcCormick said:

AFAIK, Sony's PS Store's Europe isn't EC only, and all Europe isn't in the € zone, so the price listing would be quite tough to read,  or inaccurate if they chose to stick to one currency, were it £, €, CHF, RSD, any of the various kronor, etc. (sorry for not listing everybody, you get my drift).

Also I'm not sure they're obligated by law to put the prices in the blog article as long a those are published in a clear fashion on PS Store itself.

But I don't know them personally, so maybe they're morons as well, who am I to tell anyway? :D

This.

Currently, there are 11* currencies in the EU (EU as in European Union, not Europe) alone. Moreover, you have the non-EU European storefronts (Norwegian, Swiss, Russian etc.), all using different currencies.

I don't think this is a problem, since the links direct you to your country's storefront (unless one uses VPN, preventing that redirection).

*Campione d'Italia, an Italian town surrounded entirely by Swiss territory, uses the Swiss franc as its currency.

Edited by Deadsh0tdoubleG
  • Like 2

The only one I had interest in was Romancing Saga 2 but, as expected, no sale on the VITA version. 

For me the VITA didn't die when Sony stopped making first party games for it, or even immediately when the Switch was released, but it died when Sony stopped putting the games on sale. I want games to play on the go, and I want to get trophies, but I'm not going to pay a VITA tax for these old games.