[EU] Black Friday (PS Store)

SiC

Don’t worry if you have no money at the moment folks. These games will be back in the Christmas sale for the exact same prices. Yes. The exact same. 

Last night I was going to post “watch The Crew 2 be £14.99 like it has been in every other sale for the past 9 months”. I wish I did now because guess what? It’s £14.99 . Same thing with pretty much every other game in this sale. 

The EU sales are so bad that I’m about to just stop looking at them. 

• Like 3

A lot of these games seem to just have the regular sale price. I was interested in A Way Out, but it being at hte exact same price as it was a month ago, kind of rubs me the wrong way. The only reason I might end up buying it, is that the physical copy is expensive as balls.

Tempted by God of War at 15€ though. It's only a 25% price drop, but I don't expect it to drop much lower than that.

4 hours ago, HusKy said:

I have no idea what the hell they are thinking but this is a really bad joke. :|

Seriously!

I Mean, i expected not to be exactly 20 € but when i saw the American deal i was excited that we would ge it for like 25 € which would have been a great price!!! But Guess it was a wrong hope :(

Even Spiderman Goty is Kinda Costly (30 €) but at least it's an accepetable price, especially when titles from 2-3 years ago are still the same price or more.

I'll just get that with a Friend (Since the Goty doesn't Exist retail in Italy anyway for whatever reason) and that's it.

Hopefully the Chritsmas Sales in a month are 3-5 Times better because this was such a massive letdown.

11 hours ago, KennethMcCormick said:

AFAIK, Sony's PS Store's Europe isn't EC only, and all Europe isn't in the € zone, so the price listing would be quite tough to read,  or inaccurate if they chose to stick to one currency, were it £, €, CHF, RSD, any of the various kronor, etc. (sorry for not listing everybody, you get my drift).

Also I'm not sure they're obligated by law to put the prices in the blog article as long a those are published in a clear fashion on PS Store itself.

But I don't know them personally, so maybe they're morons as well, who am I to tell anyway? :D

i know that but it's not that difficult or unuseful to put the more used currencies (probably euro, pound and aud). It would give some information to everyone with half a brain to think if the prices are good or interesting. It's what they did for years, but they're now too lazy even for that.

Anyway psprices is the way to go to follow deals and prices on the PSStore. It's really a stellar proud achievement of company when there's a external source that provides better, more accurate and interesting information than your own services. They're probably very worried... ?

It's a stellar achievement of the psprices author, he deserves a gazillion kudos compared to the morons.

No PS Now sale, guess I will go with the full price. 

The sale is horrible, everything's the same, for example, The Witcher 3 GOTY is for 15€, as always. The only good sales I see are for the new games that just came out and that's because they have never been on sale before. 

On 22/11/2019 at 0:27 PM, Sora9427 said:

I Mean, i expected not to be exactly 20 € but when i saw the American deal i was excited that we would ge it for like 25 € which would have been a great price!!! But Guess it was a wrong hope :(

Just bought physical for 20€. No idea why the digital store BF sale and physical BF sale prices are so different.

On 11/21/2019 at 7:40 PM, cris3f said:

Why the Sony europe morons stopped placing the sale prices on the european blog is a mystery. In the US blog there's the original price and the sale price. As far as I know EC laws obliges them to publish the original and sale prices.

That they're stupid morons explains a lot anyway.

You can get the physical The Story so Far even cheaper than this. I think it has everything in this bundle. And you can sell it or trade when you end.

at least your games show up in the deals section. sometimes i have to type out the games name because it wont show up on the search results on the pc store, and in the deals section it isnt there lol. meanwhile i have to try to get past 100 avatars and themes because even if i click sort by game etc, games end up missing if i dont just click view all. so then i end up looking at 600 friggen things

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

Just bought physical for 20€. No idea why the digital store BF sale and physical BF sale prices are so different.

DAMN Really? where did you find it? Here i can't find it for that price, on Amazon and even Gamestop (Which sales are awful too here -_-) it's not on sale at all, just normal price....

38 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

DAMN Really? where did you find it? Here i can't find it for that price, on Amazon and even Gamestop (Which sales are awful too here -_-) it's not on sale at all, just normal price....

It's part of an official PlayStation sale in my country (also same price in Czech Republic). I thought this was more widely available and I'm surprised you don't have that in Italy.