[EU] Black Friday (PS Store)

SiC

29 minutes ago, HusKy said:

It's part of an official PlayStation sale in my country (also same price in Czech Republic). I thought this was more widely available and I'm surprised you don't have that in Italy.

Ah, you lucky then, yeah here there isn't anything like that AT ALL, i was epecting it from gamestop but nothing.... I Wanted a new Joystick too since those are on the Playstation deals but nope....

I am not impressed at all. Won’t buy anything. Maybe the 28th they will add something I’d like. So far it looks like I’ll be playing my backlog ?

A bit bummed they didn’t discount PS Now as well. I would have subscribed for a year. Now I’ll wait until they add something amazing and just grab a month here and there. Maybe. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Seems like more games are being added, but it's mostly been the PS2 Classics regurgitation so far. Might take a while before the actual sales page is updated properly though.

Yeh, mainly Rock* ones from what i’ve seen!

The store usually updates around 12-1PM UK time so still a couple of hours. The sale has amazing games on it but the prices are so high that it doesn't feel much of a sale, I'm more looking forward to the next small sale since the prices will be better. I'll be picking up Plus and probably Man of Medan, if they add any cheap games I'll probably pick up couple but besides that none of the prices interest me.

1 hour ago, Larzz said:

I’m sure we’ll see some proper deals added tomorrow. 
The blog post says “And make sure to keep checking back here, as more games will join the sale from 28th November.”

IT IS 28th November. The new games are just 13 emulated PS2 games, mostly from Rockstar, and Modern Warfare 2019. It is too late. Until the next (Christmas?) sale...

Edited by Lance_87

On one hand it’s good there isn’t games I have an interest in as it means I don’t have to add more crap to the backlog, however it’d disappointing to see a very lacklustre effort of games on show. I say this from a selfish pov as I want the Bioshock Collection and was hoping it would have been amongst it. I should have got it last month when I think it was last on offer....

3 hours ago, JoaLoft said:

I was expecting more out of this sale too, but it seems like this will probably be it.

Unless they add a bunch of PS4 games tomorrow on Black Friday itself, I'll only pick up the Spyro trilogy and the Plus offer.

Same, I really hope they add more games...can't really find anything I want or I don't own lol

I wanted to buy Nioh season pass, it was on almost all sales before but it's not on black Friday xD

This was very disappointing to me... but I’m already used to it. I have over 90 games in my wishlist, most of them are indies, none of them have a physical release and only ONE was at the BF sale.

The worst is most of these games don’t have discounts in Months (or even Years), when 10 of these get a discount, I have to choose 2 or 3 and then wait Again for the same discounts months later. In the meantime, my wishlist increases...

• Like 4