LvL 250 worth it?

kusuriuriPT

I got all the bozak horde trophies solo (except for the one where you need at least one more person) and I was at ~ legend level 200.

Idk at what legend level one can say "now you can beat the bozak dlc solo" , I just wanted to make sure that that is the case lol, that´s why I waited until I reached a decent level. Moreover, I have seen a couple youtubers showing some "strategies" for the last wave of this dlc, however if you are at a high legend level and your weapons do a lot of damage, particularly the shotgun if I remember correctly, then you do not really need "strategies", just a good aim. Of course, do not expect you to beat it first try, you have to remember which wave comes after which, so you already get into the respective place for the challenge. Good luck anyway, it is not that hard once you get the hang out of it :)

45 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

Can someone confirm if the lvl up Glitch still works? If not the trophies are just not worth the ton of hours that i need to lvl up.

I did it earlier this year, February I think, if the game hasn't been patched since then you're good to go. It's really tricky to make it work though. My co-op partner at the time couldn't get it to work. I didn't bother with going to max level the only one I'd stress is a must is unarmed? Or whatever if is called I can't remember. You can 1 punch most enemies making it just an exercise in platforming really. Unless you are absolutely dead against it I'd take another player along with you. That way a mistake isn't punished by an instant restart

• 2 months later...