Game session time zone getting out of hand

Well, if you specificy which timezone you want players from in the session description and from other timezones still join you, you can always kick those who don't match yours.

You can also do a background check on each player that joins your session and even set up so you can manually approve who joins your session or not.

• Like 1

Why would you want to restrict yourself to a single timezone?  Different people are available at all times of the day . For example, my friend in Germany plays at afternoon/night and matches my morning time play perfectly - and we have an 11 hour difference.

Only real reason to restrict is on certain games that are region locked

Edited by AJ_-_808
  • Like 2

Make sure the website is set to your timezone, and it'll convert all the sessions to your timezone. Then, just pick sessions that suit your playtime.   

People play at all times of the day - you never know when your desired time might match up with someone playing on off-hours in their time zone.

• Like 3

Don’t be discouraged by people from other countries joining your sessions. I can be almost a day ahead of some people in the world and I can still make it work. Don’t limit yourself or it may potentially become harder for you to find anyone. Also, 9/10 times that person wouldn’t join if they couldn’t make it. If they cannot make it most people are courteous enough to let you know, if they don’t you know not to allow this person back into your sessions in the future.

Or at least, that’s been my experience.

• Like 3

You need to adapt, I boosted AC brotherhood a few months ago and the session had people from all over the world lol(11 hours difference) it was hard to find the right time, I had to stay up till morning hours on working days just so we could boost XP haha

The hardest part of boosting sessions is actually finding dedicated players that will actually show up and will not leave after they got what they needed ?

• Like 1

Not entirely sure what's going on with yourself but I've been using this for 5+ years and I cant say ive ever had that sort of problem or really read of anyone saying it. In regards to not getting help getting your trophies, just a few things to keep in mind.

+ The feature is handy but setting up a session doesnt guarantee you anything. Unfortunately some folk will get what they need and bail, I personally keep track of these folk.

+ You dont set the session up and expect stuff to happen, be descriptive, whether your time is set in stone or just a placeholder, theres still a lot of 'leg work' to be done after setting up.

+ Limiting yourself to your own area is kind of pointless, especially with some more obscure games. Set yourself a limit I.e how long you have to boost, what time you want it to be at and see if you can look further afield, surely theres parts of NA you could have join that are only a few hours ahead or behind you?

Lastly, not everyone checks the sessions everytime they are on, just be patient and remember it's worth the extra time as you might never get them any other way ???

• Like 1