Dlc difficult trophies

MANU1950

On 11/22/2019 at 1:07 AM, MANU1950 said:

How hard are the dlc trophies?

DLC trophy packs 1 and 3 (Challenge Mode/Cretaceous Challenges) are the two most difficult DLC trophy sets. Both require speed runs on various difficulties. Thankfully you can track how long you've played to know if you're still within the time limit to achieve said trophies.

DLC trophy packs 2 and 4 (Secrets of Dr. Wu/Claire's Sanctuary) are both fun and fairly easy to complete. You won't have much trouble with either of them.

There's a fifth DLC (Return to Jurassic Park) set to release on December 10th that'll most likely have trophies, too. With any luck it'll be more akin to DLCs 2 and 4 in terms of both fun and ease of trophy completion.

• Like 1

About DLC trophy pack 1 and 3:

• Clocked at 32 mph (Reach 5 stars in Challenge mode in under 3 hours (medium difficulty or above), You'll never look at birds the same way! (Complete challenge mode on Pena by only releasing carnivores (medium difficulty or above)) and obviously The essence of chaos (Reach 5 stars in challenge mode (any difficulty)) can be aimed for at one time, and are not too difficult if you know how the game works + can be save scummed, but takes more time to achieve
  • Fast for a biped? (Reach 5 stars in Challenge mode in under 4 hours (hard difficulty or above)) is a bit more challenging, but the conditions are still generous, there's some luck involved, but even if dinosaurs escape, there's a lot of time for errors.
  • Ratings Master (Get a dinosaur to reach 5000 or more rating) is just pure grind, releasing two high rated dinosaurs and let them duel to the death few times.
  • Jurassic measures (Reach 5 stars on Jurassic difficulty challenge mode) is actually hard, you need a lot of luck with contracts for this one. I tried go for it a couple of times and didn't manage to get it and abandoned it for now.

Trophies in first three bullets are no more than 4/10 in difficulty.

Edited by Spinosaurus Rex

• 3 weeks later...

Like others have mentioned, most of the DLC's are easy with the exception of the challenges. The hard ones are pretty tough and a single storm can ruin you or building/researching things in the wrong order can end you as well. The jurassic one is really difficult. There's a great guide out there that I'll link below which helped me achieve it but it's very unforgiving. Good luck!

Jurassic World Evolution - Jurassic Challenge

6 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

I dont play this game but i want very much to play,you can save the game in anytime thath you want??.

Yes. The game has an auto-save feature that happens after completing phases of missions, but save as often as you want. However, there's a limited number of save slots you can use, but you can overwrite them as often as you want. I think my Challenge Mode saves have around 5 manual saves, which is good because you can save after each star increase.

On 11/23/2019 at 1:37 AM, Pirelli913 said:

There's a fifth DLC (Return to Jurassic Park) set to release on December 10th that'll most likely have trophies, too. With any luck it'll be more akin to DLCs 2 and 4 in terms of both fun and ease of trophy completion.

Regarding DLC trophy pack 5 (Return to Jurassic Park) I was right, it's fun. Like, really fun. There is one missable (silver :silver:) trophy, but as long as you pay attention to the mission names, you'll achieve it rather easily. It's actually the first trophy I got in the new DLC.

Edited by Pirelli913

• 4 months later...

I just got Jurrassic Measures. Unless you are a god, I don't see anyway of winning Jurrassic difficulty, or any other difficulty medium or above without manipulating the game for additional income. It's not a challenge, as more just BS. Which is more an industry wide problem these days, in that there is a dearth in any real logical or philosophy of what a challenge atchually is. 

Any way, once you have the supplemented income, and the correct research. It does become easier to manage Jurassic difficulty.

Basically the strat I employed was everytime I was getting a new contract, I'd save and, if it wasn't an easy one to make quick money, or get back some money on a building. I'd reload. 

It's tedious, time consuming, but pays off in the long run to the point you can just let your dig teams be your source of supplementing your income; and don't have to worry about sabotages.

Also only have herbivores, and only modify your Sauropods for maximum points. I can't stress enough how key they are to getting your dinosaur rating points.

The only thing on Jurrassic difficulty with having employed all of this is the f'ing cyclone! No matter how much of your island is covered for storms, the game will always send one to screw you right in the a$$.

Well there's enough above to get you started, and you'll figure out the rest from there.

Edited by AMadScotsGuy