[NA] Black Friday | Ends 12/3 8am PT

SiC

Assuming that's everything, it looks like I'll only be getting 1-2 things. 

I guess this is good for me, as I prefer physical anyway, so hopefully Gamestop/Amazon have Indivisible and KIll la Kill: IF on sale, since the other retail stores won't.

Edited by EcoShifter

Just now, Yuna4353 said:

I know Cathrine Full Body is cheaper apart of Best Buy but paying for shipping might raise that price.

Best Buy gives free shipping on orders $25 and above and if you are a Best Buy Elite member shipping is free no matter what price

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, majob said:

Best Buy gives free shipping on orders $25 and above and if you are a Best Buy Elite member shipping is free no matter what price

Well im not so that sucks 

Edit I just tried to add it to my cart so yea it could give me free shipping yay thank you 

Edited by Yuna4353

3 minutes ago, majob said:

I thought its 35$ now. Could be wrong, havent made a BB purchase in awhile.

41 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

hopefully Gamestop/Amazon have Indivisible and KIll la Kill: IF on sale, since the other retail stores won't.

I been wanting Kill la Kill too xD but the damn price havent budge since release in July >< 

After looking (like really looking) over this, this is honestly a bad sale. I personally see about 2-3 games I “may” end up getting. Gonna go the physical route for everything else. Just hope the Christmas sales are MUCH better. 

Edited by kidson2004

I'm only interested in Life is Strange 2 from this sale but I'm not sure if I should wait for a cheaper price? I did get this first full season game for $6.

Looking forward to the sales on physical versions of some of these games at retailers though.

11 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

How is the new god of war? That would be the only thing i would be interested in

I enjoyed it. They really toned down Kratos but he fights slower and 'clunkier; in a way then he did in the previous games (excluding Ascension, he was sucky there)

The game felt simple on the normal difficulty. The only hard part was relearning how to fight as Kratos and then getting the timing down for the moves and skills so you can defeat the end-game superbosses. Be warned (unless they changed it) the Valkyrie Queen is extremely cheap.

If you enjoyed the original games and don't mind seeing an older, quieter, and less rage-filled Kratos. I'd say go for it.

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

Hope there's more than this...I want The Outer Worlds, but hoping it's less physical elsewhere. The main things are The Outer Worlds and Aladdin/TLK. There's others, but they're on Switch.

Maybe I'm just stupid but I don't see Aladdin and The Lion King. Where are you seeing that and what is the price?

2 hours ago, majob said:

Those prices are ultra meh, many will be cheaper physically at retailers.

honestly, last years was like this too. don't think i bought anything last year from the sale, i'll have to see it fully when its up, but not liking what i see. they haven't done discount codes in the U.S. for i believe over a year and a half now, if they decided to bring them back that would certainly have me consider some things. 

the double discounts sale was actually decent, got some good stuff over the weeks. so wont be completely heart ached if i don't get anything from this.