Missing timestamp

Soriklav

I recently completed Ether One while online and when I updated my profile it told me timestamps were missing, I checked on my PS4 and all trophies have time stamps.
I searched around and tried what is mentioned in `Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It` with no luck.

Another site it shows up fine, is there anything else that can be done to fix it?
etherone.png

Have you tried earning another trophy and re-syncing? I am assuming so, if you looked at that thread. You might need to talk to @Sly Ripper to see if he has some insight on why they are messed up.

6 minutes ago, KilledByMatty said:

it's because you didn't have your console set up with a date and time whilst it was connected for it to sync up with the trophies you were obtaining and bc of that there is no way to remove/cjhange that unfortunately for you 

Nothing to do with this.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, KilledByMatty said:

it's because you didn't have your console set up with a date and time whilst it was connected for it to sync up with the trophies you were obtaining and bc of that there is no way to remove/cjhange that unfortunately for you 

lmfao what? Where do people come up with this stuff

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

22 minutes ago, Dumbgud said:

lmfao what? Where do people come up with this stuff

Any trophy earned without connecting to PSN first will have missing timestamps. If you think this is not the case, I think it can be fixed by Sly like he did in the thread I linked.

8 minutes ago, Dumbgud said:

hmmm I stand corrected 

It's also not limited to the first time you set up your PS3... if your system's internal clock plays up, it'll ask you to set the time when you first load up. If you don't log into PSN before earning a trophy, the next trophy you earn will have a missing time stamp. I had this problem with one of my PS3s every time there was a black out or I took it on holiday. 

So yea, something to keep an eye on.

1 hour ago, Soriklav said:

I recently completed Ether One while online and when I updated my profile it told me timestamps were missing, I checked on my PS4 and all trophies have time stamps.
I searched around and tried what is mentioned in `Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It` with no luck.

Another site it shows up fine, is there anything else that can be done to fix it?
etherone.png

What everyone missed was that it showed up on another trophy site correctly.

Looks like a PSNP issue then. You have 13 hidden trophies on your profile...is this game those trophies or are they something else?

5 minutes ago, kraven_15 said:

It's also not limited to the first time you set up your PS3... if your system's internal clock plays up, it'll ask you to set the time when you first load up. If you don't log into PSN before earning a trophy, the next trophy you earn will have a missing time stamp. I had this problem with one of my PS3s every time there was a black out or I took it on holiday. 

So yea, something to keep an eye on.

^^^ is also correct. As the PS3 systems get up in age, internal clock failure will become more common in the future. If you see a message about setting your time/date upon power up...make sure NOT to ignore it.

• Like 3

I noticed that as well, yes the 13 trophies seem to be this game, the profile totals vs my ps4's total line up with Ether One being the "hidden" ones.
I went even went though checking to see anything else was hidden or would work for that but everything else appears.
As an extra note, none of my games were or are set to hidden when i checked, I was also to the best of my knowledge(Wi-Fi you know) online the whole time playing this.

2 minutes ago, Soriklav said:

I noticed that as well, yes the 13 trophies seem to be this game, the profile totals vs my ps4's total line up with Ether One being the "hidden" ones.
I went even went though checking to see anything else was hidden or would work for that but everything else appears.
As an extra note, none of my games were or are set to hidden when i checked, I was also to the best of my knowledge(Wi-Fi you know) online the whole time playing this.

What I've seen before in the past being successful to fix this issue is to completely hide your profile, earn a trophy, update both psn and psnp. unhide the profile then earn another trophy resync both. Usually it's just a glitch in the matrix that easily sorts out with a couple of repetitions. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

What I've seen before in the past being successful to fix this issue is to completely hide your profile, earn a trophy, update both psn and psnp. unhide the profile then earn another trophy resync both. Usually it's just a glitch in the matrix that easily sorts out with a couple of repetitions. 

I'll give that a shot, and report back here with what happens!

1 hour ago, PSXtreme_ said:

@PSXtreme_ Thank you so much! that worked like a charm!

• Like 1