QUICK Trophy Guide

IBadDriverI

7 minutes ago, reiner- said:

Well maybe I'll have to try it. At $1.00, what's there to lose.

Missions 18-20 took me a few times each. It was fun to have somewhat of a challenge. Although it was a 1 hour platinum for me, it didn't feel as though it was just handed to me

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dumbgud said:

Missions 18-20 took me a few times each. It was fun to have somewhat of a challenge. Although it was a 1 hour platinum for me, it didn't feel as though it was just handed to me

Well if I can eventually pry myself away from Death Stranding then I'll give it a chance.

• 2 weeks later...
What's up Clan! I have a short one today, an episode of Short But Sweet to be exact, this is for the trophy hunters in the Clan.
This Platinum can be achieve anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours. It's a rhythm type game, your first attempt will more than likely be around 1-2 hours and should you decide to go for the other stacks (EU released today) then you will nail it much faster 2nd time around.
Just a short one today but none the less I hope you guys enjoy and I'll see you in the next one, love peace and chicken grease.

I regret adding this list to my account. I’m almost insulted this was by the people who made 1000 Top Rated and Slyde. At least add a debug menu or cheat codes if you really want to appeal to trophy hunters.

This game’s platinum time and difficulty is heavily skill dependant. Even with the R1 Nuke button present I can’t manage to keep up with the buttons and one mistake can affect your focus. I often mistake the circle with square because everything is the same colour. Why can’t the PlayStation buttons be the colours of those buttons? You know, cross is blue? triangle is green?

Having this as the one C-rank game on my profile annoys me too. Another reason this icon should be removed from PSNP.

I'm also struggling with level 19 (and probably 20 ☠️) ... I read reviews from some annoyed people here before buying this game but honestly didn't expect it to be this difficult and hard. Personally I don't mind a "Rank C" on my profile but for serious completionists it might be useful to know in case you are not among the talentest in this kind of games. In general I think the game and concept is good for $1 but the developers made it a bit too hard/confusing towards the end. Well, let's hope for a slow-motion option later on :hmm:

Edited by iTz_TheMilkman

3 minutes ago, iTz_TheMilkman said:

I'm also struggling with level 19 (and probably 20 2620.png) ... I read reviews from some annoyed people here before buying this game but honestly didn't expect it to be this difficult and hard. Personally I don't mind a "Rank C" on my profile but for serious completionists it might be useful to know in case you are not among the talentest in this kind of games. In general I think the game and concept is good for $1 but the developers made it a bit too hard/confusing towards the end. Well, let's hope for a slow-motion option later on :hmm:

If you really have so much trouble to get through level 19 just go back and farm some lifes you can get 50 lifes in about 30 minutes.... Whenever you fail keep smashing the life button 

1 hour ago, IBadDriverI said:

If you really have so much trouble to get through level 19 just go back and farm some lifes you can get 50 lifes in about 30 minutes.... Whenever you fail keep smashing the life button 

I guess with 50 lives you could easily reach level 40 if there would be such :] I needed like 3 or 4 in level 20 while having more than 15.

1 hour ago, iTz_TheMilkman said:

...cut...

8 hours ago, PepsiMaxVanilla said:

...cut...

11 hours ago, Cthulu-72 said:

...cut...

That reminds me complains about "InkSplosion" :D.

This game is actually really easy, quick and simple ~25 mins plat.

First of all - play on a small screen - you have better overview of the area.

Levels 1-15 - nothing to mention actually.

Starting from 16 (or 15, do not remember exactly) the second button which has to be pressed is also highlighted which is a massive help. Remember that when you see two buttons next to each other (I mean, two in a row, one behind the other) just quickly mash them and look for the next "highlighted" one. Try to stay away from the center as long as you can, but when the "explosion" bar starts to be filled, concentrate more on incoming buttons (circle fills faster on levels 19 and 20) and use "R1" as soon as the ring is filled, do not mash "L1" in that moment, since you will for sure loose your focus.

Really, nothing difficult with this one. Good luck everyone! You will get it finally and you will be laughing how easy it was ;).

Edited by Smashero

On 12/10/2019 at 11:56 PM, Cthulu-72 said:

Well I'm stuck on level 19 and get get any further...this game is not easy.

I'm going to give it another go tomorrow or else I'm going to throw my controller through my TV.

I slept on it and got the last two levels in fifteen minutes, only failing once.

I remember reading or seeing something about how your subconscious practices games like this while you sleep if it's fresh in your mind - this instance would definitely support that theory.

Those last 50 or so asteroids I was definitely on the edge of my seat though :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Man, here I was, thinking it was funny that my girlfriend kept saying how close I was on the last level. I had to ask her how she knew how close I was, and then she told me there was a counter at the top! Not that I could see it or pay any attention to it, while my eyes zagged across the screen, trying to mash every button in the proper sequence.

But then after finally beating the last level, I come on here and find out there's a nuke button?!?! Crazy... Oh well..

I can think of a few tries that nuked couldve saved me for sure, but it isnt necessary once you get into a good rhythm. Great game for only .99c

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this game is def worth the dollar, but woah i got my ass handed to me in level 10. im playing on a 75 inch tv so im pretty sure im making this extremely hard on myself because the tv is just to large i might have to go upstairs and try the 50 or 32. 

somewhat a tip i learned, if your farming hearts on the slow levels, when you first start up a high level again dont really bother using your hearts yet. it seems as if your eyes get use to the slow moving buttons, and they have to get readjusted to the fast moving ones. so after gathering hearts i play about 5 fast rounds until i get the hang of it. i mean unless of course your close to finishing then by all means use them

i guess you could always farm like 400+ hearts and just smash L1 the entire level if it absolutely comes down to that. im currently stuck on level 18 but i havent been playing very long and thats alot of gold trophies fast. i actually like games like this when i wake up because it increases your focus. 

also if you buy this in other regions do the trophies auto pop if you already have them or do you have to re earn them?

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 1

On 31/1/2020 at 2:28 PM, melodicmizery said:

this game is def worth the dollar, but woah i got my ass handed to me in level 10. im playing on a 75 inch tv so im pretty sure im making this extremely hard on myself because the tv is just to large i might have to go upstairs and try the 50 or 32. 

somewhat a tip i learned, if your farming hearts on the slow levels, when you first start up a high level again dont really bother using your hearts yet. it seems as if your eyes get use to the slow moving buttons, and they have to get readjusted to the fast moving ones. so after gathering hearts i play about 5 fast rounds until i get the hang of it. i mean unless of course your close to finishing then by all means use them

i guess you could always farm like 400+ hearts and just smash L1 the entire level if it absolutely comes down to that. im currently stuck on level 18 but i havent been playing very long and thats alot of gold trophies fast. i actually like games like this when i wake up because it increases your focus. 

also if you buy this in other regions do the trophies auto pop if you already have them or do you have to re earn them?

I can see it being a problem on larger TVs. I played on a medium-sized TV and turned the brightness down a little bit and played with my blue light block glasses and I had no problems. The trophies don't auto pop on other regions, but it is so much fun that it is worth playing again. I already have the EU and NA stacks and I'm considering buying the AS stack haha. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Mind, if your reflexes suck like mine, that if you are going to grind lives, you'll have to do that in a single session. If you restart the game your lives will be at zero.

I worse at this than I expected, with level 10 upwards already giving me trouble, so everyday I boot my Playstation I'm just gonna grind enough lives for the next level, do that and go play something else.

Edited by NewDust