Does PSNProfiles ban toxic boosting session users?

Was just wondering if it's possible to report and have users banned from joining/hosting sessions if they've displayed toxic behaviour in past sessions?
Of course screenshots or other evidence would have to be provided, admittedly this is hard to come by at times.

So does PSNP enforce these kind of restrictions, where foul play has happened, to prevent users to organize future sessions through this website?

• Like 2

My post isn't really about snitching, or shaming.
I just want to know if PSNProfiles has an official stance on toxic behaviour or solely regulates what happens on the PSNProfiles website but takes no part in moderating or taking action based on how a boosting session went down.

Please only post serious replies.

1 minute ago, SKyZoX9 said:

I dont think so it would be pretty tedious and require more humans to verify who ks wrong and who is right.

Yeah I think so too, virtually impossible to regulate unless an enormous amount of effort is put into moderating.
Just wondering what PSNProfiles official take on it is, and if there's been instances where they've banned toxic boosting partners.

I know for a fact that people have been reported and banned here on the forums for writing nasty messages to each other on DMs, but that's a whole different scope.

1 hour ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Yeah I think so too, virtually impossible to regulate unless an enormous amount of effort is put into moderating.
Just wondering what PSNProfiles official take on it is, and if there's been instances where they've banned toxic boosting partners.

I know for a fact that people have been reported and banned here on the forums for writing nasty messages to each other on DMs, but that's a whole different scope.

AFAIK there isn't a PSNP official stance for bad/toxic players on boosting sessions. The session feedback system (That still is on trial) was a way some people hoped it would alleviate this issue, but as it is, it doesn't do much tbh since no feedback actually saved after a session disappears. So, unfortunately, you'll have to learn the hard way who are the good boosters and who are the bad ones and then either manually approving who is going to enter your session or kicking the bad apples if set to join without host approval.

I think if people are really that toxic I myself would just report them through the PS4 (if you're still able to that, I haven't had to in a while), delete them, and move on. My tolerance for toxic people is low, but I also don't want to give them more time than they are worth ie figuring out what to do about them other than what I've mentioned above.

Edited by Upendo_Vitani
  • Like 1

Block and move on. Don't waste anymore of your precious time on them. Oh and I mean on block on PSN, don't think block does much here. #rolleyes.

It could be cool that you could rate a certain person thru their profile here too. Maybe something implemented kinda like the reputation/heart system here but you could add a heart to certain categories already set. One being Booster/helpful/etc. but it could be exploited just like reputation.

Maybe some info about the booster when you scroll onto their name, etc.